Reviews for Be My Shelter?
Rose0 chapter 8 . 6/20
I love this story so far! I usually wait till the end to comment because I read them so fast but I couldn't wait. You did a great job capturing everyone's personalities and humor. Some parts have me laughing outloud at my phone like an idiot. Especially this part
" "Do you have an aversion to doors Noah?" She asked quietly, not wanting her voice to carry and be heard by her fathers who were downstairs watching television.

He grunted as he hoisted himself up and started climbing, "Just thought I'd fill my weekly quota of cliché moments from 2nd rate teen dramas."
My favorite part by far.
I love their friendship. And their ship ship too. :) anyways, the is the longest review I've ever written! The story is great so far, you've done great work and I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
Shadow92666 chapter 22 . 3/2
Okay so, I know that you published this fic years ago, but I figured that a review was a review, no matter how long after the actual publishing it popped up. Besides, with Glee ending so soon, I've found myself going back to my old loves which is just another way of saying I'm 95% sure I've read it back in 2010.
Anyway. The point I wanted to make was that this was a very good fic. However, I would have been interested in hearing from Matt. I mean, the party was at his house and he obviously cares about Rachel just as much as the others. I think your fic could have been a tiny bit better if it included a scene between Matt and Rachel. Assuming he felt bad for what happened to her under his roof. But as I said, you made it obvious that he cared about her in some ways so I don't doubt he felt terrible after he heard what had happened to her.
So... Yeah. I think it would have made this fic even better if we had had a glimpse at how Matt felt in all of this. Even if it had been in the way of Puck looking at him incredulously when he said that all of this was his fault and that he shouldn't have thrown that stupid party or at the very least shouldn't have let Alex in and all that.
I think you kinda pushed him in the background so that the spotlight was entirely on Puckleberry but I think that the whole ordeal was probably traumatic for him too.
But hey, if anything, I'm just nitpicking and it really is an excellent fic.

Good work! :)
Nicolene B chapter 22 . 1/5
Really enjoyed it.
SammiLoves2Write chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
Awe I loved this! Great job with writing this story!
tlyxor1 chapter 22 . 5/1/2014
I enjoyed very much
JaToya chapter 22 . 1/21/2014
That was incredible. Great plot, awesome character development, raffle sweet story without being soppy. And just great writing.

I know it's a few years late but thank you so much for sharing.
Leppy99 chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
Loved the story
CarolineSC chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
That should be story, not sure what happened with that typo lol!
CarolineSC chapter 22 . 4/5/2013
What fun stupors, I enjoyed it a ton!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
love the story
Courtney chapter 22 . 9/2/2012
This was amazing!
reese-awkward chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
I love this story so so much I'm actually reading it for a second time. I love the Authors note, so true! I love Pacey and Joey and Puck and Rachel. (Stupid Dawson, stupid Finn!) Hehe.
reese-awkward chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
Absolutely one of the BEST story's I've read on here. This story makes me love Puck even more, I didn't think that was possible!
puckleberry4ever chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
so funny puck went ham
Guest chapter 22 . 5/29/2012
I usually hate fics that deal with rape; they tend to either not take the subject matter seriously, act as a catalyst for a character to 'change' their sexuality after the attack or they are just thoroughly unresearched and shoddy.

So, I was a little nervous when first starting out on fic, but it was so worth the risk. It was sensitively written, well researched, and most of all well paced. Rachel wasn't a complete wreck in fear of men, nor was she over it in a week. She was neither a stereotype or an unrealistic expectation. She was utterly real.

Really, well done on doing so well on such challenging material, and I look forward to reading through your other stuff.