Reviews for In the Dark of Night
MidoriKiwi chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
please update. this is one of my top fav. its been 4 years. hopefully you update it and its smut. :3
OrangePeel chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Where was the sex?
breannapierson1990 chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
I am loving this story so far. It's So well written and Very descriptive I absolutely love how you portrayed violet's emotions in this chapter! Please continue I would love to see where you're taking this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
sad that you haven't updated since 010. this is actally one of the better violaf fics for just two chapters. consider updating please. you left me at a cliff xD (hopefully smut?)
Danni-Sherlockian-Ireland chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
can you add to this?
lenokiie chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I mus say, I'm disappointed to realize that this fic hasn't been updated since 2010 :( but to your own convenience I guess :D
lenokiie chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I agree with you, the whole Violaf pairing leans more towards the dark side xD
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Wow, keep updating! What is Violet supposed to do with Olaf? Please contiue writing! This story is wonderful!
ASOUEBiggestFan chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
When does the rest of this come out because this is just perfect!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Obviously you've long since abandoned this project, but kudos for a genuinely deviant Olaf. I read the books for the first time as an adult and was also rather surprised at the innuendo. Children's literature my rear end. :)
everybodyluvsStarfire chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Hurry up I need to know wat happens
Necata chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Duuuuuude! UPDATE!
countingbullets chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
This is seriously one of the best Violaf stories ever. I really hope for an update.
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO AND CAN'T WAIT! :D 3
Denise chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I really like this story, please update soon! :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »