Reviews for Pulse
PLEASE UPDATE
Dearly-divided chapter 17 . 2/22
This story just makes me smile, I'm not going to lie. I just love it, it's so sweet and just perfect. Please update soon. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
phantomslove01 chapter 17 . 9/25/2014
PLEEEEAASSEEEEEE PLEEEEEEEAASSSERER POST MORE YOU DOTN KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO MEEE
Phan3145 chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
Yes! You finally updated! Slightly short chapter but there was progress in it so that more then well makes up for it. That was rather rude of Nadir and Madame Giry but at least they accepted it in the end. Go Christine! Way to stand up for yourself! Please update again soon! 8D
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
Yay an update! And I'm glad that Giry and Nadir realized their mistake and that Erik and Christine are perfect for each other. Update soon please!
PhantomWriter44 chapter 17 . 8/31/2014
That was an amazing 17 chapter! All of them were very well written! I wish I had written a review for each chapter, but I was just to absord in the story to review. (I'm reading on an Ipod) At first, I thought I'd be just reading American Idol but as a POTO fanfic. But then the story drew me in. Meg and Christine's friendship dilema was nicely done and realistic. I'm glad they're friends again. (For a moment there, I thought Meg might try and sabatoge her.) I loved the part where Nadir and Madame Giry walked in on them kissing. I bet they're the ones who are going to be biased now! Hope you write more and I can't wait till your next chapter!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
WOO HOO, NEW CHAPTER! This is really good and I hope you're updating more often now :) I LOVE this story!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
Well said Christine. True love is not something to bet on
EriksCoeur chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
You're back! Hooray! Great chapter. :)
BiancaR chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
Finally you updated! Amazing, but short:(
jtbwriter chapter 17 . 8/29/2014
Whoa! I can't believe Kahn and Madame Giry did that-but at least they had the sense to accept Erik and Christine after she spoke up! That was great-thanks for continuing "Pulse"-now what?:)
Timeflies chapter 17 . 8/29/2014
Loved this chapter. Erik incensed at the intrusion and Christine standing strong for herself. More please.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
Please update! This is awesome
KILLINGhope14 chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Ahhhh! Cliffhanger:(((
phan-girl-101 chapter 16 . 3/20/2014
Please update dude! i know im not special but its a nice story! MORE CHAPTERS