Reviews for Unexpected Views
Interesting chappie.
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Nicely done.
mhs-111 chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Wow, all descriptions for beautiful men... :P

How come I missed this story of yours! I waited on DD section and forgot to look over the authors' page
bookworm2dance chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I'm so glad to see that you're writing again! I know this one was short but I hope you continue to write many more in the future.
EmmaRose2 chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Now this is the kind of light-hearted stories we need, rather than Jimmy again in a situation that causes him great despair! Well done, Mom - I thoroughly enjoyed this and am happy for your return! Do write more - please?
ashatanii chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Ooh ah, more Dunbar! Yay.

Couple of picky editing things:

"running an investigation was harder than pounded the pavement" mixed verbs and nouns

"he bite his words" typo

"...don’t they.” Needs a ?

And I can't work out why Dunbar would go downstairs to pick Joffrey up from reception?

LOVED:

"two coffees with matching cheese danishes"

"a Velvet Elvis"

Is there any way we can get more? Perhaps the shoot? Pweeze? Can we see Dunbar with his shirt off? Oh, am I being rude?
EmmaRose2 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Very nice, Mom, and lovely to see you again - I've missed you! Whomever your beta is, you are indeed lucky to have such a keen eye review your already well-written work. I've seen a few here and boy oh boy! Anyway, welcome back and please, do give more!
ashatanii chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
I like this new character and the hard edge of the crime scene. I'd forgotten what I was missing in the drought. Youmention short, too bad - but at least it's neat like a scotch with no soda. Hugs Asha
ashatanii chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
What a treat. And I thought I'd never get to read a fresh BJ story again. Great start... hanging out for the next chapter (how many are there? I hope there are millions)