Reviews for Truths Too Big to be Told
thepriceyoupay chapter 24 . 3/31/2023
Second in this series. It’s really good but book three remains unfinished with no updates for years.
Yu chapter 18 . 7/12/2021
Awesome story. Just a question, do any of these girls, like ever, have periods? Curious
Aster cordifolius chapter 15 . 12/6/2020
I really like that Wiedman tries to make Duncan understand what a shitty person he is and I love that Duncan is too self absorbed to understand any of it. The flip that the show makes on Duncan and that the show makes Veronica Harris anathema to The rest of Veronica’s personality. I also like that Wiedman has gone to the trouble of finding out that V left Shelly Pomroy’s crying, that he knows more than just V went to the Sheriffs’ station.
Aster cordifolius chapter 14 . 12/5/2020
Bless you for the Lumberg brush off
Aster cordifolius chapter 12 . 12/5/2020
Thanks for the ff recommendation. It was good but I have a seriously hard time buying V being friends with Duncan in the end.
Aster cordifolius chapter 9 . 12/5/2020
Would be totally happy with a dead Duncan. Also I loved the trick window.
Aster cordifolius chapter 8 . 12/5/2020
FYI California is a community property state. I think that given the length of the Kane marriage, having children etc. her lawyers could argue the pre-nup as being unequal, especially if Celeste was married to Jake before his company prospered. Now Celeste may think she could get a better settlement out of court because Jake has so many political connections. What Jake could do to really screw her would be to sell some property or other tangible assets, like super expensive cars or jewelry on the cheap to a friend, divide the proceeds during the divorce and then buy them back cheap from same friend. Community property in California also includes intangible assets (as long as Celeste could the accounts and document that they belonged to Jake) and also includes debt. I’m sure that Jake could inflate the value of say company A to match the valuation of company B and then he could keep company B and give company A to Celeste. There would be all kinds of ways to shift debt from one company to another, just look at what Vulture Capitalists (VCs) do on a regular basis. And Jake could have begun hiding his assets years ahead of time in preparation for their divorce.
Aster cordifolius chapter 7 . 12/5/2020
I like that you have used a real crime to inspire your writing.
tanilc chapter 23 . 8/27/2020
Great story
LoVesexonastick58 chapter 22 . 2/29/2020
being a French teacher, I am truly enjoying their exchanges.
DevyneTrinity chapter 2 . 8/12/2019
Hi quick note! The looks clear line is on pitch black. (Love that movie!) So obviously I have moved onto your second story. (Cracks knuckles) no idea if your still around and writing. You still have errors yes but none that I have motivation to go back and look. I enjoyed the banter in this one. Some of your finer stuff. Well I don’t have much else to say... onwards!

Trinity~
nikthornton chapter 24 . 5/26/2019
Great follow up story, loved the relationships and the intricate details you put into the mysteries. Can’t wait to read your next one.
LoVe Obsessed2 chapter 3 . 3/6/2019
Ugh! A girl in blood thinners... I never thought of that before. Hope you’re doing MUCH better now! Totally loving this story. Thanks for sharing it with us, especially me lol.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2018
MEG/LOGAN! That’s blasphemy...Veronica and Logan only, forever!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/18/2017
I love your story universe! My favorite VM fanfic of all time. Thanks for writing and posting!