Reviews for Truths Too Big to be Told
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 18 . 5/6/2011
"Jake: You're a leader Duncan, and your team needs you to step up. You have to be strong, and unite your team under your guidance."

Uhm maybe he should have told Duncan that when all of his friends ganged up on the girl that they thought was his sister? He is such a... bad word. But we'll go with wimp. I really dislike Duncan and I never understood how Veronica could go back to him. I personally always believed she was trying to recapture her innocence but oh my geezies do I want to give that guy a swift kick in the nuts. I hope he does get with Kendall and she gives him crabs and steals all of his money. Okay thats harsh but he raped Veronica (who he thought was his SISTER) so he deserves worse. Really he should be happy I'm so merciful.

Reading that whole convo with Jake though made me cringe. It's those type of things that make me happy that I wasn't born super rich with famous parents. Also it's like yeah my dad never gave a shit at all but at least he wasn't breathing down my neck. And my mom is super supportive and awesome, so thank you for writing this to make me appreciate that!

"Veronica: It's kinda sweet actually.

Mac: Sure, in a world where threatening violence is a way to express love.

Veronica: (earnest) It's how I express my love. For example if you don't tell me what Enbom has been up to lately, I'm going to assume the worst and assume that you won't mind if I rearrange his junk with a shock from my trusty taser."

OMG I LOVED THAT (the all caps lets you know that I'm screaming that giddily) It totally made me laugh. And reminded me of why I love all of Veronica's interactions with her friends. There's something kind of true in that though. I would sooo kick ass for my buds and they'd do the same for me. So it's very funny but kind of real too (I mean most girls don't have tasers but still...)

"Veronica: Bloody peasant! Sit back down."

I don't know why but that part almost made me pee my pants I was laughing so hard, so I had to

add it in! Along with:

"Dick: Dude, are you from the south or something?"

Okay sorry, I quoted a lot from this chapter. But that's because it was so freaking awesome. The Grace part is making me very nervous though! I thought Meg was so sweet playing Candyland with her. I freaking love that game. When I was little I had my cousin convinced that if I got any of the mud cards that he had to take them because I didn't like to get dirty. And if he got the princess card then I got it because I'm a Princess. I was such a cheater but quite clever if I do say so myself. He got very confused playing it with others though, lol. I kind of hate Meg on the show but I love yours. She's not so spineless and annoying.

Fantabulous chapter my love. (:
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 17 . 5/6/2011
"Dick: We need to have fun. There's been too much heavy crap ever since Lilly died. Somebody's got to keep the party going."

Dick really is a party, isn't he? Him and Mac were super adorable. His comments about the pussy made me laugh. People are always shocked by my sailor mouth. I can't tell you how many people have been like "oh gee you look so innocent, I thought you'd be offended" which just makes me laugh harder. I have a feeling if Dick and I met we'd be good party buddies, lol.

Enbom is being such a boy. Seriously why do guys always do that around their friends? It's like oh you can be all sweet and perfect when it's just me and you but get your bros around and it's okay to be a jackass? I don't think it helps that he seems kind of lost. Honestly I feel a bit bad for him.

I was hysterically laughing when Wallace found out about the tire thing. I was giddily waiting for it and was thrilled that the poor boy finally found out. Although I'll miss his innocent concern about Veronica's tires.

Delectable chapter my darling.
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 16 . 5/5/2011
Okay so you are like freaking awesome. I just checked my email and seen your review replies and just know that I was totally cracking up and making a fool of myself reading them, seriously I would be embarrassed but I make a fool of myself all the time so I have a unnatural tolerance for embarrassment. And I totally see some of points about Dick, he really is a jerk to outsiders and that's so not okay. The thing is all my really close friends are a bit like that (In fact almost all of them hated me before they got to know me) and it's actually been one of those things I'm always scolding them about (I'm the mom of the group... which is sad).

The MaDi teaser was sooo awesome. I was seriously laughing my ass off. Poor Mac, so confused. And Veronica is just holding in all her information! I think I'd get a little frustrated with a friend like Veronica, I'm super nosy so if you know something you better be telling me! And the angry lesbian thing almost had me in tears I was laughing so hard. I can hear the words coming out of Dick's mouth, so classic.

I loved this chapter (not the least bit shocking though) and I was literally oohing and ahhing over Logan's sweetness with the whole Shiloh thing. Kids make me so nervous. I have older step sisters and they both have little kids and whenever I'm around them I'm so hover-y, everybody gives me crap for it but I don't care as long as they're okay! Especially since our house sooo isn't baby proofed. So yeah that part totally melted me into a gooey mess of goo.

Poor Dick trying to avoid Mac, I wonder how long he'll be able to hold out!

Another superb chapter! (:
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 15 . 5/5/2011
a;dlkjfa;lkefj I just love you. And it had to come out in spastic typing.

"Nice boys are just better liars; surprise is a worse betrayal. At least when Logan behaves badly, you have to have been expecting it."

I never thought Meg would have such great insight but she really did! My friends and I have a saying, nice boys like other nice boys. Because unfortunately that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Okay Kendall is such a hoochie. Seriously cougars seem overrated to me. One of my friend's exes (who had the whoriest stories and who loved to share them with me ((a warning sign btw))) actually slept with a lot of cougars. Including a friends mom. She brought him brownies naked. I just feel like that's wrong on so many levels, you know? Oh and his number would have made Veronica swoon. Tripple digits at 20. Uck. I think it's so ridiculous that when guys have numbers in like the 60s he's a pimp but if a girl has a number in the double digits she's the STD infested, abortion addict ho. It's ridiculous. And makes me angry. Your story seems to bring out all my angry tirades, you poor thing, lol.

Also Dick's filthy mouth always makes me giggle. I'm a sailor on the inside (;

Great chapter. I love love love it all. I'm looking forward to reading more tomorrow (one of the best things about reading completed stories is that you never have to wait, and I'm an impatient girl, lol)
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 14 . 5/5/2011
Your hating on Dick has got me down. (I know it wasn't true hating but still). I don't know I guess I just see Dick in a lot of my friends. I know so many people who like to come off as if they don't give a fuck about anything, not about their education or themselves or their relationships or the feelings of others but it seems like every time I meet a guy like that and I'm about to throw up my hands and scream "I give up, you're an ass!" they'll prove themselves to me. They'll be so unselfish or so sacrificial (is that a work? what I mean is that they'll sacrifice themselves...) and they'll just prove that they do care, they really do but caring is so scary and being an ass is so easy. Which isn't an excuse (and all my guy friends like this would vouch that I don't let them use it as an excuse). And so many times there's reasons why they do the moronic things they do and they just have to understand how work past them and learn from them and become the men they're meant to be. I just can't believe that somebody that loyal, somebody who's so willing to risk everything can't have even more redeeming qualities. Loyalty always seems to be the first good quality of a genuine individual so I guess I always just expect there to be other ones even if their burried. And I don't know maybe I see too much in Dick, maybe I just love a jackass with a heart a gold. And there's the fact that every seemingly nice guy in my entire life has hurt me and let me down and I'm sure that doesn't help. Especially since so many of them seem so nice even after I know better. So maybe I just rather have a guy who is upfront about his douchebaggery. But I'll get off my soap box now.

Okay I don't remember if it was this chapter that you had Manswers in it but I SO watched that episode. I have three really close chick friends and we watched it together and I was so in their faces because I'm considered the book smart one (I felt like such a bitch saying that) and so I was all like "HA! You girls may be party girls but I'm good in bed!" and we just laughed because really we're all smart girls (I could not be friends with somebody I legitimately thought was stupid) but yeah, great episode.

Also I really like the way you write Keith and Veronica. I think they still seem super close. But maybe that's just because I don't have very good Daddy Bonding experiences so I really have no clue, lol. The only time my dad and I spent time together was on the drive over to his parents house to drop me off with his asshole of a father and his spineless mother and even during that time he always had the sports station on and would get mad if I interrupted. I think it's part of the reason why to this day I hate sports (in general but especially on the freaking radio) and I can fall asleep super quickly in cars. And then there's my step dad and he's a whole mess of other issues all together. And I'm sorry if you didn't want this confessional but I'm kind of tired and chatty.

So anyways, another amazing, incredible, superb, phenomenal, exceptional, exquisite chapter. (:
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 13 . 5/5/2011
Tell any of the non-MaDi supporters to come talk to me so I can set them straight. Enbom is a nice guy, don't get me wrong. But Mac needs a guy to bring the sunshine in her life. And I am sorry for this shit review because it was an awesome chapter but I'm too impatient and am now on to the next one!
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
"I'd say 'fuck you' to end this lovely conversation but that won't be happening because you're pissing me off and you can't touch me to change my mind."

That line was made of awesome, seriously.

Yeah Veronica! Put Logan in his place with his bimbos! I hate how guys always thinks that it's okay that girls hang off all over them but if you even go and make eye contact with another guy it's cause for WW3. Honestly it's like I have no problem if you don't want me to be flirty or whatever or shut a guy down as soon as he expresses interest but then I expect you to behave the same way!

And poor Dick. I'm sure you can tell that I'm an avid Dick lover (oh that made me giggle) and I think I discovered a bit why in this chapter. He so reminds me of all the good guys in my life. The guys that can be assholes and immature to no end and that are always pulling stupid pranks and stunts and who 90% of the time I'm babysitting or asking them to please stop breathing down my neck because I'm a big girl and can make my own choices but are also so insanely sweet. They're the type of guys that may not get all the 100 reasons why I'm upset but will sit there and listen to every single one anyways. The kind that hug me when I get too drunk and convinced that they don't want me as a friend. The type of guy who will have your back if anybody else thinks they can mess with you. Like a puppy. All sweet and dumb and trusting and loyal. Okay I'll stop ranting now, I didn't mean to get deep with Dick (I'm sorry I couldn't resist, I have such a 13 year old boy sense of humor sometimes).

The Marisol storyline was so heartbreaking. Honestly it just kind of chips away at you and disintegrates the innocent parts when you realize those things happen. It makes me sick to think that there's so many little innocent children out there with people who won't protect them. I think that's one of the hardest parts to wrap my head around. How can you not protect a child? How can you not do anything in your capacity to save them? Bystanders are as disgusting and pathetic as those that aim to harm. I can't imagine how hard that was for you to write but I think people need to know, need to be aware so they can do everything in their power to prevent it. So good job with that.

And Logan and Veronica were awesome, as usual. Love love love this story! (:
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
Okay I've been gone for a while because of finals but I feel like this is a well deserved reprieve from all that studying!

I was laughing so hard and yet sympathetically wincing for Logan. Doesn't Veronica know it's not nice to tease your very frustrated boyfriend? But honestly Logan should know better than to make such ridiculous bets with Dick. Speaking of Dick, poor guy must be terrified if he thinks Logan thinks he has a crush on Veronica, Logan is so sexily possessive. And silly boys to not realize that Dick so obviously has the hots for Mac. I'm wondering if Beav has a crush on her too, now that would be an insane love triangle!

Jake really makes me want to punch him in the mouth. Him and Duncan both really bother 's like man up and take responsibility! Honestly why is it that we say things like "man up" and "grow some balls" when you're almost always having to say that to dudes since girls usually get their acts together? We should say things like "grow lady bits" and "woman up" Society has no idea what it's doing.

And I am really excited for that teaser you said that I might get to see when I catch up! Any bits of time I have I will sooo be reading this, it just looks like I unfortunately won't have very much time these next two weeks ): But fabulous chapter!
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
You know I never really liked Lamb but during that episode I so totally wanted to give him a hug and cry with him a little. However since it's the week before finals, I'll pretty much cry with anyone.

I love how Dick keeps wanting Mac around, although Beaver is making me mucho nervoso (I got an A in Spanish but when I went to Mexico I found out that I can't speak a word of it, quite sad really)

I love the Logan/Veronica interactions going on as well. Great chapter
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
I'm really crossing my fingers for some MaDi.

Another fabulous chapter.
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
She didn't leave! She's learning (:
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Another epic chapter. I don't know how you keep spinning out such winners!
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
See, even Leo loves Dick!

I'm really glad it wasn't Logan. I mean I like Enbom and all but if it was Logan I would've been so bummed. I loved that Dick was the one worried about her being caught.

Great chapter!
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Dick in pink bikinipure amazingness. Dick had so many good lines, I was cracking up.

"It's totally a poem, it's like poetic."

That was awesome. I cannot wait for Mac and Dick together (unless they don't in which case dammit)

The dance scene was hot! I love how intense they both are. They're really quite similar, underneath it all.
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Seriously Shiloh and Logan are beyond adorable. And when Logan brought in the baby chair, I was so jealous I could have screamed until my ears fell off. How freaking sweet is he? I think it's very unfair that we don't all just get handed Logan Echolls. The world would be a much more passionate place.

And Dick, oh Dick, how I love thee. Lol. I thought it was so adorable when he was all concerned for Mac at the party. I love those two.
953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »