Reviews for Truths Too Big to be Told
dittado chapter 23 . 11/1/2010
I would like to thank you for such a great story. It was really a great ending. As one who was left with a lot to be desired from season two of VM, I look forward to the next story. Please don't decide to end here!

I believe I have said before, that for me, this is the best fanfiction I have ever read of any of the many fanfictions that I read. This universe that you have created for these characters that I love is so true to them.

I believe you stated early on back in STH, that you did not know you would feed the MaDi people. Before I don't think I would have cared if you did or not. I am so glad you did! I was never a Dick fan before. I am so glad you gave Dick depth. I think he is my favorite character after Veronica and Logan. Now I am completely hooked on the John/Mac/Dick triangle. I love the development of these characters. I will respect you vision (although secretly I am hoping for Mac/Dick finding a way together).

I am interested to see what happens with Duncan's character. I find I can stand him more now that you have shown him for what he is. I love the characters you have created in Logan's family. I am looking forward to see what happens in Veronica's own family. Will Keith and Alicia make things official?

What can I say that has not already been said about the LoVe storyline? Of course I started reading your stories because I am a LoVe fan. Believe me that nobody does it better. The way that you have had them work out through issues in TTBTBT keeps one interested. I really look forward just to them. I am never bored with them as a couple. They do not ever have to "break up" for me. It they do break up in the next story, I trust in LoVe based on the foundation that has been laid.

The last thing I would like to say is that I do not believe that the economy of your words and scenes is a great issue. I love them the way they are. I look forward to your writing and personally find comfort in it. You are truly gifted!
p2880 chapter 23 . 11/1/2010
Thanks so much for this wonderful story. I love the way you ended this fic with so much love between L and V. The story arc surrounding the two trying to get their sexual relationship to a truly healthy place is compelling. I love Dick/Mac/Enbom and can't wait to see where it goes individually and together. I find the Lesters to be interesting, well-drawn characters that I want to know more about.

I'm eagerly waiting for the next story in this universe and more of your wonderful writing. I'm so grateful for the work you've already produced!
LLLuYYY chapter 23 . 10/31/2010
I've read tons of VM fanfictions online. Your stories are always my favorite. I love the universe you created for LoVe and their friends.

Today I heard the "we used to be friends"...a little bit of sad actually. VM has been cancelled for almost 3years now, but I still love the characters. And your story brings a lot comfort after the loss.

Looking forward to your sequel.
anonymous chapter 23 . 10/31/2010
love love love it!
katherine chapter 23 . 10/31/2010
Ahh! I absolutely love all your veronica mars stories and i can't wait for more! Please continue to update.
PLF94 chapter 23 . 10/31/2010
You're really done? That makes me sad. But I really liked the ending. It was nice and happy, but left things unsaid...

I really hope you write a third in the series. You'll definitely have one reader waiting for it!

You did an amazing job. By the way, in the last chapter, you were using a lot of French and I think you messed up on one of them. When Logan was talking to Veronica and calling her a "liar", shouldn't he have used the feminine version of the word "une menteuse", not "un menteur", since Veronica is a girl?
Lindariel1 chapter 23 . 10/31/2010
Thank you so much for your amazing stories! I can't wait for the next one, I'm so curious: what will happen between Dick and Mac (I would love to see them as a couple - a new side of Dick?), Mac and Enbom, Meg and Richie, Duncan and Kendall and - the most important part - LoVe? You really created a new universe and I love it - I think some parts are better than the original story ;-)

Please, work on and post the new story!
Nichole chapter 23 . 10/31/2010
I am glad that Charlie will be brought into the story early. I think Logan can use a good male relative close to him. Love Grandma Hatchet and want to see more of Grandpa. Kind of suspicious of John now and how he is acting. Hoping Dick doesn't get Betina pregnant bug looking forward to the drama he is going to cause. Can't wait to see Duncan outed and hope Dick takes a stand against him for it. Love this series and can't wait for the next installment! Thanks for sharing and come back soon please!
Didine34790 chapter 23 . 10/31/2010
I really loved reading your story.

and i can't wait for the sequel ;)
Giddyfilly chapter 23 . 10/31/2010
I loved this chapter! It was great to see Logan having a support system that extends beyond Veronica. It was also equally fantastic to see Logan and Veronica maturing in their relationship. It was the one thing that the show did not allow them to do much of and in as intense a relationship as L and V have, it's great to see the volatility as well as the way they resolve it, in this fic.

It's interesting to see Meg's storyline develop - it actually kinda makes sense to see her with Richie.

I'm sad that this fic had to end, but am really looking forward to the next one (S2 was very, very hard to take). Do take all the time you need - this has been a really nicely constructed AU that has taken away a great deal of the sour notes that the show left. There is one thing I'd like to point out, though - please don't worry about economy of words. I love wordy writing, novel-length fics are so much fun to read. Besides, I honestly haven't seen any superfluous writing in either of the fics - setting the scene, dialogue AND the action takes time, effort and a lot of words. That is perfectly alright, even welcomed. There's a reason why your fic is so readable - that's because you've put the words to great use :)
cheeky-squirrel chapter 23 . 10/31/2010
Yay! An update on my birthday! Happy birthday to me :-) It was nice seeing Logan with his family, and to see LoVe's heart-to heart. Interesting to meet Grandpa Lester, and what a nice way to end the fic, leaving it open like that, of course that's a good way to do it, with there being another one.

I shall be anxiously awaiting the first chapter of the sequel.

Also, happy Halloween!
enchantedlight chapter 23 . 10/31/2010
yea! another great chapter! Please post the new story as soon as you can. And a request please, can you post to this story letting us know when you upload the new story? I wouldn't want to miss it!
birdwoman95 chapter 23 . 10/31/2010
Wonderful ending! Great closure for the best characters, and some niggling doubts for the losers (I count Dick as a loser still, and Enbom, and Papa Echolls, and of course Donut)

I really love the way you write L&V, though they seem too mature sometimes, you always throw stuff back in to show how young they are. They are mature in some ways because of trials by fire.

I've really enjoyed these two stories, and look forward to anything else you decide to post!
forensicpathologistninja chapter 23 . 10/30/2010
oh my darling dear, you'd better be planning on doing a season two. if you don't, i really may die from withdrawal, and you wouldn't want to cause that would you?
ella chapter 23 . 10/30/2010
Your story is fantastic as usual and I can't wait to read your take on season two. I really love that you have Logan and Veronica working on their issues slowly and slightly dysfunctionaly because that is so them.

Just one thing that I thought I should point out there are two lines in this story where I think the character name for who is speaking may be wrong

They are:

Veronica: Oh, hello dear, come in Meg and Lizzy are upstairs.

Grandma: Thanks.

and

A girl with long brown hair approaches Veronica.

Veronica: Hi, could you pretend to be talking to me.

Veronica puts her phone back in her pocket.

Veronica: OK. Oops, not pretending anymore.

Emily fake laughs loudly, and Veronica looks at her funnily, but smiles.
903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »