Reviews for Truths Too Big to be Told
sashahailee chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
I am also glad that you added more people to the story. I actually really like Rams, Luke, Marissa, and Scott. They really add fun to the story.
sashahailee chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
I love these stories the more I read. I thought that Matts girlfriend was named Orelia not Rachel.
sashahailee chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
Lol Ha I noticed that you used Enrico's character on Flashpoint, Greg Parker! :)
sashahailee chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
Hahahaha! That torture session was so awesome. LOL They all think that Dick has a crush on Veronica, its going to be even more funny when they figure out its Mac! Great plots, very edgy!
sashahailee chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
I always thought that Weevil was a interesting character, I loved him. I like that he is in this one more. Awe that is so sad about Marisol, I hope they find her.
sashahailee chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
I loved the scenes of MaDi! This is such an awesome story, I am so intrigued! Poor Grace.
sashahailee chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
I am going to take the guess that Embom is the one that was driving.
sashahailee chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I am looking forward to reading this sequel! I already know it is going to be awesome!
cocoa1134 chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
I saw your an for this chapter re Being Erica. I'd love to see a fic of Being Veronica. I've only seen one fic that did a time travel back before Lily was killed and V went around fixing things, but couldn't have Logan because he didn't see her yet. The author didn't finish the fic. It'd be so great to see you write a pre-series fic like that. i hope you get paid for writing in the real world because you produce high quality story and character development.
ames2024 chapter 24 . 1/11/2012
Another awesome installment LOL. I love Veronica and Logan's relationship and how they are working on it. I also love their relationship with Shiloh. Its adorable.
bethelove chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
I finally read the last 3 chapter of this story and they were awesome, and can't to read the next story. also please keep up great job on the Logan and Veronica stories..
krjemb chapter 21 . 7/9/2011
Dick is dating a girl with the same name as his mom? That's a little creepy.
brittanywilliams chapter 23 . 6/30/2011
Another great story for another great Author. It was really good and it's nice to see someone who's so into their story and actually cares as much. I've been addicted since story number 1, so I can only expect great things from you. This was very good. And very lovely. And amazing 3
DLillith21 chapter 24 . 6/5/2011
I just finished Truths to big to be told, and it was fabulous. I loved the places you took Logan and Veronica, and how you really had them get at some of the key truths about who they are, and their vulnerabilities, and insecurities. What a real relationship is made of. Really well done. I'm looking forward to following along with the new story. Can't wait to see it develop.
becuzitswrong chapter 23 . 5/26/2011
Well, I just finished reading this. Another fantastic story you've written about Veronica Mars. Great characterization, good plot, solid pacing are all things I am starting to see in your writing. I really enjoyed this story. While many of the same things I commented on from Some Truths Hurt are still present in this story, I still enjoyed it immensely because it is light years ahead of the average story on . Don't get me wrong, there are amazing writers here, many better than published writers, but there are also a lot of people who needs practice.

This story was a great lead in to Veronica's senior year as well as being a wonderful stand alone story. I loved the mystery you created with Marisol Reyes (at the same time I almost cried over the thought of all those little girls being killed) and how Veronica went about solving it. You don't make her supergirl, but show her as intelligent and dedicated enough to figure out things through perseverance and hard work.

Please keep writing these. I am about to start your newest story, Playing Hide and Seek With the Truth. I know you have mentioned that reviews help keep your muse going. I am the same way. So consider this and all future reviews as my attempt to bribe you to finish your story. After I get caught up with the latest Truths, I'll start in on the rest of your stories. Thanks again.
973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »