Reviews for Truths Too Big to be Told
Paty S chapter 2 . 5/1
Seriously there beating an innocent kid to get the true. If it was me I would have already sait..it's his brother. What an idiot.
Great chapter
Jass1 chapter 23 . 4/26
Wow!
I know that it's been a wile since you wrote this fic but I wanted to leave you a comment stil.
I read STH several years ago -on Livejournal I believe-. I LOVED it. I read it again completely in the last week.
I think that I began TTBTBT at the time but I don't think that it was finished.
It has been some years since I'd read Veronica Mars' fanfictions. It was a pleasure to read these two again. I am now going to read PHASWTT.

Sorry for my poor english. I'm french and even if I easily read english, it's a totally different story when I try to talk or write it ;)
SalaW chapter 1 . 2/7
What's happening to this story? I always check I find you've updated it. Waiting anxiously, please don't stop and leave this amazingly story on hiatus. Thank you.
MargaritaS chapter 24 . 12/18/2016
fantastic story:)
AnilCadz91 chapter 23 . 11/21/2016
So I've also read this second part (this one I started and manage to finish during this summer, but I'm also a slow reviewer... sorry). Again the relationship between Logan and Veronica is my favorite part, I'm glad there was no break up, it feels more real that you have them fighting over their issues (trust and jealousy to name a few) without giving up on each other. The changes to the plot are also very interesting, like changing the events of the bridge of S1 to a mystery about a car crash (while it also starts a class war, it feels different, more charged -maybe cause there are more people involved-). I love reading about Veronica as a big sister, I really like the interactions Shiloh had with V and her family, with and Logan. And, repeating myself, the relationship between Logan and Veronica feels so strong. You write them as these flawed individuals but I love how you have written their love for each other, it makes the moments when they are fighting to hurt more because you just know how much they love and care for each other. I can't tell you enough how much I love how you write them. And sorry if that seems to be the biggest focus of my reviews, but after reading this (having finished for a while), it's what got stuck with me.
Once again, thank you for this sequel, for this series, for the work and effort you've put in this. I love your writing and really love what you have here in this sequel too. I don't know when I finish what's been posted of part 3, but you really deserve massive thank yous for what you have written here :D. So honestly thank you. These sequel is great and you are really talented.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
From the moment you mentioned the Reverend I've pictured him as Christopher Plummer's character in Dragnet.
NerdinaMemina chapter 23 . 7/25/2016
I think if HS ever gets finished I'll still miss this AU. The characters are so much more in depth and developed than in the show and I LOVE the show. The world that RT created and you expounded upon is literally mind blowing and spectacular. It reminds me of a Bethesda game where you could explore for hundreds of hours and still not cover everything. Your version of LoVe is still one of my favorites. I can't get enough of how you write them together. I'm not sure I can ever be fully satiated because I'm glutinous and I always want more of this story.
NerdinaMemina chapter 22 . 7/25/2016
Sexy treasure hunt. I can only imagine the shades of red Meg would be while she was shopping with Veronica. The clue of "you have an unnatural attachment to this beast" and Logan immediately going to Dicks was crazy funny. Though I wish Logan would stop using double entendres with Kendall. Super HOTT and smutty.
NerdinaMemina chapter 21 . 7/22/2016
I think my favorite part of this chapter is Logan negotiating for junk food and buying one item per person. It took me a while to post a review on this one because I just didn't have a lot to say. Sorry...
NerdinaMemina chapter 20 . 7/19/2016
Alright I see the building of some redeeming qualities for Dick, like the "Invisible Children " storyline and him "protecting" Mac at ComicCon, but he's still doing gross and shady things. You can't run a charity for orphans during the day and then drown puppies at night and still be a good person. Never, been a fan of MaDi, it's just unconvincing for me. They even played off of that in the show and Mac completely shut him down. Why is everyone so for MaDi? Even RT has said Dick is not an overly decent human being he just is who he is.

I like V's tactic on getting Logan to realize and feel that he is loved. He needs to know he is, and that he's worthy of it.
NerdinaMemina chapter 19 . 7/16/2016
The search for grace kept me fully captivated. Very suspenseful, I also think it took just the right amount of time and flowed really well. This would have made a wonderful episode I can picture the scene clearly.
V finding out Molly as the secret girlfriend was also timed wonderfully. Great chapter.
NerdinaMemina chapter 17 . 7/15/2016
This chapter is so fluffy I'm going to die! V's birthday celebration is so sweet. I think the dialect bet between the girls was hilarious. I want my MacBom back, but I know I won't get it.
The gifts to V from Logan, as well as an excursion on the yachts was perfectly Logan. He did exactly what he knew she would like. I love fluff.
NerdinaMemina chapter 16 . 7/14/2016
Okay, so did V just get over being mad at Logan for letting girls flirt/touch him, or was the angry sex the make up?
The baby proofed toilet scene was hilarious. We baby proofed the doorknobs to our bathrooms so we wouldn't have to use a toilet lock, because when you gotta go you gotta go and who can concentrate on a toilet lock.
NerdinaMemina chapter 15 . 7/14/2016
Angry quasi make up sex from LoVe over jealous flirting. Awesome.
Meg shutting Duncan down? Awesome.
CW calling Duncan out on his BS, also awesome.
The Marisa open/close lesson, super fantastic.
Not so awesome, Lynn getting voted off DWTS, but we can't have everything.
NerdinaMemina chapter 14 . 7/14/2016
The convo between Keith and Logan about the crash among other things was perfect. It was awkward, tense, honest, with just a touch of funny.
Dick and Madison, also skeevy. Ugh, I get his argument with V, but he has no self respect.
V is all about making people pay. It's not healthy, and it's a total coping mechanism. She is forever making Logan pay for something. I get the double standard thing she's upset about, and her response is true to character. I guess she does get to be outraged though. I have no idea where I'm going with this though so I'll stop now.
973 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »