Reviews for Truths Too Big to be Told
NerdinaMemina chapter 13 . 7/13/2016
The end of MacBom is coming and I hate it. I get that Enbom's is hurting and doesn't know how to deal, but he's sure being an ass. Dick and Betina, super creepy and scuzzy, when Mac finds out in HS, I hope she slaps him.
Agent Xena pisses me off, but I guess she's supposed to.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
Alright, I don't understand why V and L were fighting at the beginning of this chapter. It seemed out of place considering where you left off the previous chapter. Maybe I'm dense as well, but I also don't understand why L is so mad at V for touching him. I mean he's enjoying it, why is he so upset with her about it, I understand being upset with the situation of the bet, but why is he being so pissy towards V?
Seriously this mystery is better than the bus crash, the Hearst rapist, and Dean ODell's murder. If they ever do a reboot RT needs you on his writing team. This makes me feel all sorts of things, and that is what a good story does.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2016
Okay so last review I said this story wasn't as smutty as STH, then bam super steamy, crazy hot smut. The bet with Dick that Logan can't touch V, is so mean, but allows V to explore a different part of their physical relationship. I still don't know how I feel about Dick giving V sex tips though, that's a little weird, but I guess in character for Dick.
Yay, Meg is safe and Grace is getting a kidney!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2016
The bet between V and Meg was so great. Veronica asking Logan if they could have a list was perfect. Also, with all the people they could potentially mingle with there's a possibility they really could meet them, no wonder Logan said no.
I don't think Lamb was inherently evil, I just think he was a smug opportunistic idiot, I mean he did let V off the hook at the Mannings.
I've also noticed that while Love has a lot of sex, this story isn't as smutty as STH. I'm not complaining, just an observation.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
Having V contact competent detectives to get them started on the investigation again, super smart move on both V's and your parts. More Logan mad at V for jot being safe drama. I got pissed at Logan for the sex and food remark. Poor Meg and her crazy parents trying to impregnate her. Wouldn't that be enough for CPS to take the children away? Ugh, the drama is infuriating and deliciously delightful!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
I feel like the Marisol mystery is bigger than most of the mysteries solved on the show. This is huge, and heartbreaking, terrible and a huge issue in the world right now. It also creates tension between LoVe and they're still together. If only RT had taken a page from your book.
NerdinaMemina chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
Okay I guess Luis is a name Juan Ayala went by.
I knew that Miguel sold Marisol, but it still makes me sick. The fact that it was based on a true story makes me even sicker. Ugh. That's what I get for reading a story that makes me feel things on every side of the spectrum.
NerdinaMemina chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
I thought Mr. Manning's name was Stuart? His name in this is Peter.
I'm not sure how you do it, but you write the dialogue in the perfect cadence to a character's dialect. I'm going to have to study that because it's super cool.
So I'm assuming the 09er boys donated the money to the Del Dios County Community Center, why Del Dios County and not Balboa county where Neptune is located?
Thank you so much for the mental image of Logan in Johnny's black dance duds. If only Jason Dohring actually danced.
Great inclusion of the Russian Roulette scene, you're an expert story weaver of canon and this AU, sometimes it's hard to tell which is which.
NerdinaMemina chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
Finally there's smut, Meg's secret is out, and we know who the driver of the SUV is, and how the accident was caused. Lots of angst, sadness, but with a big heaping dose of tenderness and understanding. The last scene makes Alicia the most understanding mom ever. I love your version of her.
NerdinaMemina chapter 4 . 7/5/2016
So when V questions the Reyes family, they say they hadn't seen Luis, Marisol's father, ina year. Later, when V is transcribing notes, she says Marisol's father's name is Juan Ayala. Is Luis a known alias of Juan Ayala?
Two cases of child abuse in this chapter, at this point only suspected that Marisol was abused, but Grace is in the hospital from non violent abuse. No wonder you had such a hard time writing this chapter. I'm impressed and grateful that your not glossing over these issues and bringing them to light. It wasn't really addressed in the show, and only glossed over in the books how Grace was abused. I mean Veronica was guilty about it, but she still didn't make the Manning parents pay for their crimes.

I feel like V is being a little petty for Logan lying about the tapes. I mean I'd be furious, but she seems mildly annoyed and is making him squirm. I guess she is 17 though, and she's allowed to be a little petty.
NerdinaMemina chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
The scenes where V is starting to look for Marisol, make me a bit weepy. I can't imagine how it would feel to have a child go missing. In fact, I can even kind of understand Anna's increased drug use. Thank goodness for Sophia being there and taking initiative.

I never really understood why the 09ers would burn down the pool. I think V would have been more mad than she was, but at least Logan apologized. I'm also glad that V said that burning things was not the way to go, but a pool affected children more than the bikers.
NerdinaMemina chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
I think on your Pinterest board you had Matt Bomer as Matt the neighbor. I whole heartedly agree with that choice.

Again V puts Jake in his place by basically calling him an oblivious coward. No kudos for the Kanes!

The class warfare in this AU is already so much better than canon. The fight on the beach is terrifying.
NerdinaMemina chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
This chapter did a really good job of recapping everything without making me bored. You really excel at weaving in canon story points with your own, all while mostly keeping LoVe together. Now, on with the rest of summer!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/2/2016
I really liked this
Phrankie chapter 23 . 1/2/2016
Bettina should go to Kendall and ask for tips. She is quite repulsive character. Finally Logan and Veronica are having grownup mature conversations to help build on the foundation of their relationship. They've come a long way. I really enjoyed reading this story again. Veronica looking for Marisol is one of my favorite mysteries.
973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »