Reviews for Truths Too Big to be Told
Phrankie chapter 19 . 12/4/2015
It always bothered me that in the show Grace wasn't protected or saved. Nothing was really followed up with that except as motivation to remove Duncan from the show, which was good. Also, loved Corny in the chapter.
Phrankie chapter 18 . 12/4/2015
That line that Veronica says about some things working out, and then boom, Grace is gone. Poor little girl. I like that Veronica and Logan's playing house was noticed a little. For both of them, having a home is something ephemeral and fragile and I think they are trying not to focus too much on this happiness could be taken from them.
Phrankie chapter 17 . 12/4/2015
I love the whole birthday scene at the end. I think that it shows how much Logan has grown up and they have grown together as a couple. He knows her and what would make her happy. Also, Enbom is a jerk that doesn't deserve Mac. If he doesn't even notice she is gone then what is the point of being together.
Phrankie chapter 16 . 12/3/2015
I love the baby-proofing in this chapter. I also like the conversation between Logan and Dick about his leading girls on. Simple Dick. Marissa is an interesting and welcome addiction to the cast. Making poor Wallace surf, I can definitely see that in my mind.
Phrankie chapter 15 . 12/3/2015
Marissa's trying to explain to the Logan his vibe is hilarious, but sadly something he really needs to understand. The double standard is grand canyon-wide. Imagine him watching as a man came up behind Veronica and wrapped his arms around her while she is wearing a bikini. Logan would go ballistic.
Phrankie chapter 14 . 12/3/2015
I think it is funny that Logan can be so perceptive and see that Dick likes Mac way before anyone, including Dick actually realize it and yet he has this blind spot when it comes to Veronica. The fact that he can't see that Richie actually likes Meg and is acting like a moron about is amusing.
Phrankie chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
So, in chapter 10 you name Matt's girlfriend Orelia and here she is called Rachel. I'm liking him even more this time around by the way. Veronica needs some adults around that can actually make happen what she puts into motion. Loved the FBI agents and Lamb getting put down as well.
Phrankie chapter 12 . 12/2/2015
In a world that has celebrities who are famous for being famous, I do think that Veronica would have to deal the media much more than she does in the show. Especially, with another high-profile case like this one. I think that Miguel probably justified it to himself that Marisol was fine and when that justification no longer worked, he just couldn't live with himself any longer.
Phrankie chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
I like that the rich boys do get a little comeuppance in this chapter. We also get to see a different side of Meg in this chapter, away from her family. If Jake and Weidman are this devious with a teenage girl who was a friend of the family, makes you wonder how ethical Kane Industries is as a whole.
Phrankie chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
I kept expecting Logan to make a banjo reference in the little town. I really the character and development you've put into Daryl along the story. Interesting, now that Daryl is part of Keith's family that they would connect with Woody that way. Also, I wouldn't mind it if Logan talked to me in another French, not at all.
Phrankie chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
That conversation at the end about the money and the list, so great. Meg's parents are insane and its too bad that people like that exist in the real world. The reverend and doctor also give me the heebie-jeebies. Veronica plays that masterfully inviting other guests to the party.
Phrankie chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
Look at them all maturing, her not leaving and him capitulating. I would love to have been a fly on the wall for Wallace bringing drunk Veronica home to Keith and Alicia. Also, poor Celeste. They play up her ice witch character in the show but never really show the human side of her as a having lost a child, being cuckolded her entire marriage and then losing even that.
Phrankie chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
I love overprotective Logan when they are speaking to Marisol's father. I also really liked the relaxed silliness of the lost bet and Logan's consternation at her glee. Also, Meg's parents are wackadoodle and that doctor was super creepy.
Phrankie chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
I agree with the AN that Veronica in this story is accepting that she enjoys the mystery and wants to make a difference with what she can do. I think TV Veronica has to waste 10 years of her life trying to be "normal" before she comes back to Neptune and accepts who she is. I think that the show also never really addressed Logan's issues- in some ways they wrote him as a very static character, imo, especially third season.
Mirandaannw chapter 24 . 11/30/2015
I e reviewed before I think, but wanted to tell you again how in love I am with this whole universe. I really hope you finish the next story someday. I'm off to re read what is there again
953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »