Reviews for Truths Too Big to be Told
Phrankie chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
Just a note, you call Marisol's father Luis and then Juan. It's interesting that instead of Logan worrying about Lily's sex tape and helping to dismantle the case by buying them, he's too worried about their tapes and Veronica's reaction to them. Although her reasoning for punishing him and her method were sound, it brings back Logan and Backup comparisons because that is how you would train a dog. ;)
Phrankie chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
I love Logan coming into his own a little with the new house and making such an effort to be part of Shiloh's life. Also, I love that line the Veronica says about carrying a couch for the move, and Mac schooling the boys when she was setting up the gaming equipment.
Phrankie chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
Logan wants his new house to be something of theirs and love that Veronica is determined to protect him and his at all costs. The scene where she takes down Matt's license number and then grills him about the rental really shows that she is almost as protective of Logan and he his of her. Of course, he is rarely in a situation where she can protect him.
Phrankie chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
You changed the fundamentals of season 2 but have integrated the basic plot lines seamlessly. I also love that you're picking up and almost throw away line in the show about Marisol Reyes and using that for this sequel. I think that if Veronica hadn't been too busy trying not to be who she is in season two, going after the Reyes mystery would have been a natural plot line.
The Sailor Earth chapter 18 . 9/11/2015
Just a little continuity check for this chapter, your wrote that Keith and Alicia gave Veronica the new iPhone for her birthday, but the first iPhone didn't come out until after Veronica Mars was cancelled. I always remember because of the major product placement the iPhone had in Moonlight in 2007 which, as many Veronica Mars fans will remember, starred the actor who played our favorite obligatory psychotic jackass in his post-VM days.
Lori2279 chapter 9 . 6/7/2015
I don't know if it was on purpose but I keep picturing Christopher Plummer as your reverend. I think I've seen Dragnet too many times. Reverend Jonathan Whirley was a great character.
TALOOOSE chapter 22 . 3/11/2015
I love it!
TALOOOSE chapter 21 . 3/11/2015
Please continue this magnificent story! I'm rereading for the like fourth time and it's just SO GOOD! Come back to fanfiction for we miss you dearly.
irma66 chapter 24 . 10/30/2014
Well, this one went quicker but still great. Love the Lester family; so glad you've kept Lynn alive so they can still be a part of Logan's life. Great storyline with Veronica figuring out the pedophile's last location and bringing all those poor girls home. I enjoyed her interaction with Weevil in that storyline, I would like to see more of that in the next story, plus the building of some "relationship" between Weevil & Logan. They have the same goal where V is concerned, keep her safe in spite of herself, plus they share the tie thru Weevil's grandma, so when they are not at odds over external forces, it does make sense that they should be able to at least co-exist. I also hope to see more Weidman; I love FF that delves further into his growing respect for Veronica's skills. Loved his beat down of Duncan and his thought about how weak Leanne could possibly produced V. It's the Mars' genes, baby! I also enjoy that you still throw Lilly's commentary into the mix. She gives good pep talks. You've actually made her even less sympathetic with all the older men and the bondage play, IMO, but how Veronica still hears her is often very moving.
So, bottom line, big fan. Can't wait to keep reading although I need to wait. I'm not getting my work done!
Booklover9477 chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
Lovely as always! I love this series and I am definitely keeping up with it. I love how their relationship is obviously progressing to even higher levels than ever. I did not see Mac and Dick before this fic but now I think they are oddly perfect and you haven't even gotten to the good parts yet, I can't wait. Keep up the amazing work and until next time! Laila :k
Mirandaannw chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
I love this story but I think you should gave made them together longer than 6 months, something silly to be picky over but the way the first story and then this one it seems like it shoukd be longer with the events that happened plus you already said 6 months way earlier. Everything else is fantastic
bubblyunicorn65 chapter 23 . 9/11/2014
I haven't commented on your stories yet, because I was saving all my comments so that I wouldn't be repetitive. This is going to be long, so I apologize in advance. You are an amazingly talented writer. You describe things extremely well and your grammar and spelling are nearly flawless. Your character development is exceptional, and, honestly, I like your characters more than the ones on the actual show. Forgive me for saying this, but TV Veronica is kind of a bitch. It made me really mad when Logan told her he loved her and only wanted to be with her all those times and the most she ever said back was an unenthusiastic "Yeah." She never should have gotten back together with Duncan. Your perception of him is exactly what he should be: a childish, it's-never-my-fault, weak person. She was idiotic to date him again after he had sex with her when she was only half conscious and then left her alone in the morning. You made Veronica the Veronica I wanted her to be from the start. Your LoVe scenes were fantastic. I skipped through most of the smut because I just don't like that stuff, but the non-smutty, sweet scenes were fantastic. They both clearly love each other, an aspect I really only saw from Logan in the show. Their rules are good, too, I love how it shows they're both trying hard. In the show, I felt like I could never keep up with their ons and offs and why they were mad at each other. The fights they have in this story are short-lived but always important. I loved how in the first story, when she found the video camera in the poolhouse she immediately called for Logan instead of running away. Enbom was an interesting character to incorporate, although I want MaDi. The car crash instead of the stabbing was excellent, I loved that, and it made me cry. I love Logan's family and cousins, basically all of your OCs are fabulous. And Shiloh...what can I say about Shiloh? She's a gorgeous addition to the story, and I love every scene with her in it.
To sum it all up, it was perfect. I loved it. It was exactly what I needed to read to remind me of the amazing show that is Veronica Mars, but it's even better. Keep writing!
hprwhg00 chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
So I just re-read this chapter because I'm waiting for your new chapter of "playing..." And I was shocked at how close the scene of Logan leaving for the reunion compares to the scene at the end of the veronica mars movie. I mean you wrote this story over 4 years ago! Wow! Can't wait til you update your other story!
HarmoSeriesAddict chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
Love this one too :)
About the French : It's Ok, still the mistake between Vous and TU, but still good Fench. Except for the last sentece in French, it doesn't mena anything ! I understand because I litterally translate, but nobody would understand in France or Belgium. What you wanted to say was : "Nous ferons l'amour plus tard, pour l'instant je veux te baiser fortement."
Anyway, I love your story !
HarmoSeriesAddict chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Hey there !
I loved your fist story and I love this one ! You really mix the series with your story pretty well :)

As for your french, French's my mother tongue ;)
There was One big mistake but it's stils understandable :)
But, if you want to use French again in an other story : there is a rule that does not exist in English : Vous - Tu.
In English, when you speak to someone you always use "You", not in french. There is 2 translations for the word : Tu and Vous. You use "Tu" to speak to your family, friends, people of your status o that you know well enough. But "Vous" is use to speak to your boss, a cop, a teacher,... someone with authority (I'm not sure of my English here sorry :s) or with more powe than you, it's for the people you have to show respect clearly.
So in your story you should've wrote : La façon dont je T'embrasse - La façon dont je TE touche - L'endoit sur TON coup...
But that's just me being a grammar freak sorry :)
And sorry for any grammar mistake in English :)
953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »