Reviews for Truths Too Big to be Told
U chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
the bets are hilarious!
S chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
I lovee that they're finally working through their problems.
R chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Whyyy! poor little girl.
Q chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Nice touch with him lifting the phone. But i hate that theres such a cliffhanger!
O chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Wow. I love that you actually followed through with Grace's storyline.
N chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Nice cliffhanger!
K chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow. I love the Veronica v. Weevil confrontation.
alisosia chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
I too would like to know who would be on V's list
Fifty chapter 23 . 9/28/2012
Sorry for distracting you from writing, and since I don't want to be harassed from all your others readers, please keep writing!
I love this chapter's title. Is it hard to find fitting titles? Some authors just name them with numbers.
I don't speak French either, but if you decide for Italian, I will gladly help!
Happy to see Logan still has a family, sometimes they seem so old for what happened to them, but they are still teenagers...when i was 17 i just studied and skated, i did't even have a boyfriend back at that age. God, so much time ago...
Hopefully Dick heard of that Saying, no glove no love, otherwise ... yep, i hope so!
So john is going to end things with Mac, isn't it?
Who is Charlie Stone? Is he someone from the third season, because I didn't watch it!
I agree with you, the story could have ended here...so glad it didn't! I will start the new one tomorrow, I am quite excited:)))))
Happy Friday! It was for me, I took a leave day from work and I am playing mama...with kids for lunch and cinema in the afternoon (cartoon The brave)...yey for me!
Till next time,
Fifty
P.s. I already told you that your story was my first ever fanfiction story, but I didn't tell that from your preferite list i picked up a Twilight story (mayer University) and now I have some thing like 90 Twilight preferite stories!
Fifty chapter 22 . 9/27/2012
Oh, a wordy Dick is awsome! Yey for Matt, he is a good guy! God, I lost count of how many new characters you created...you should be proud!
Hopefully channeling his frustration and sadness in helping others will help John too.
Well, in Bodrum i have never been!
LoVe rules are funny and usefull, I should discuss them with my husband :)
Hot, hot, hot...wow
Thanks and good night,
Fifty chapter 21 . 9/26/2012
Is at least one of the 09 parents not completely messed up? Is it a city requirement?
I like your Weidman ... a lot, i hope to see more of him.
I have been to Instanbul for work for a week last year, and the traffic is really crazy. We landed at 4 am and the street were stuffed with cars, taxi and people walking everywhere; I mean I am from Rome, I am quite used to traffic...but there was something else! But such a
beautiful city...
Nothing in your story doesn't work or is illogical, at least to me :)
Oh John, so sad...it's hard to drift away from a friend/boy-girlfriend, but on the other end this could be good for MaDi...yea, I dont't even know myself why I so like your Dick ( can't he just change his name...it's disturbing ;)
Finally, thanks so much for always reply to my reviews! I don't really know where you find the time considering the lenght of your chapters and how many chapters you wrote in each of your story.
Till next time!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
I'm pretty sure it's spelt yacht, not yatch.
You make it sound like Grace and Lizzy should be separated from Meg, when you mean their parents.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
In the scene with Veronica, Meg, and the CPS caseworker you use the word collaborate, which means to work together, when you should have used corroborate, which means to confirm.
Fifty chapter 20 . 9/19/2012
A very emotional chapter. I am so in love with your Veronica and Logan, so much better than the tv version. And your Dick is getting cooler and cooler with each chapter...and maybe Mac is getting it as well...what she said? Nice...well nice is a good start, nobody would have called him nice at the beginning of your trilogy...
I hope to see more of John soon and hopefully he is seeking help for himself, even if I prefere MaDi, I really like and care for one of your original character.
Your chapter amazed me, as always.
Regards,
Fifty chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
Glad to see Grace back with her family, and I hope her parents will roth in hell.
"And I thought my love life was complicated"...priceless!
So even Lamb could be usefull, but always on a certain degree...I would be intersted in a new storyline for him, every story needs a bad guy and he was at least funny.
Thanks,