Reviews for Truths Too Big to be Told
Phrankie chapter 22 . 1/2/2016
I love that Logan’s thoughts went to Dick first during the scavenger hunt. Also, the reality of Veronica’s traumatic events would not fad easily. Glad to see you address that without overplaying it.
Phrankie chapter 21 . 1/2/2016
I really love how you portray Logan and Shiloh's relationship. She loves him unconditionally and he doesn't even realize that is why big, bad Logan Echoll's is suddenly interested in finger paints.
Phrankie chapter 20 . 1/2/2016
This chapter really delves into Logan's self-worth issues. Most people would never think that Logan had a low self-worth, but most of his confidence actually comes from being realistic and knowledgeable about how people work. He knows that even if someone hates him, they will respect his power and he uses that to his advantage. He also knows that people don't stay for power. Also, I really like the brother/sister vibe between Wallace and Veronica.
Romantic Journalist chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
I don't remeber if you included pieces of the conversation between LoVe when he comes over for dinner at the apartment with Keith. He says, "No talk of milky thighs." I thought that entire scene was hilarious, how she interuppted he interagation and Logan looked on with adoration. And, of course, Keith and Veronica bantering is always a plus.
Romantic Journalist chapter 21 . 12/5/2015
I really hope Dick and Mac become MiCk. I'm such a fan of both characters and they deserve love! I know John is having a rough go, but why drag on a dead relationship? And that psych clinging to Dick? I like the way you portrayed Duncan because he is seriously dumber than sack of bricks, but come on! Send him to Australia or something. Bleh. And I like that Weidman recognizes V's power, but holding on to all that knowledge, her rape, and doing nothing? I'd like to see more romance for Wallace. He is definitely a favorite as her BFF. And more LoVe smut! Sorry. It's a horrible fixation. The way you've weaved this to get, the setting and tones and language. It's all so brilliant! The small errors do not take away from the bigger picture, which is breathtaking. I can't imagaine how much work you put into creating this. Thank you! I absolutely love the changes, minus Lynn's desire for attention, and I can't wait to see what happens with the PCHers.
Phrankie chapter 19 . 12/4/2015
It always bothered me that in the show Grace wasn't protected or saved. Nothing was really followed up with that except as motivation to remove Duncan from the show, which was good. Also, loved Corny in the chapter.
Phrankie chapter 18 . 12/4/2015
That line that Veronica says about some things working out, and then boom, Grace is gone. Poor little girl. I like that Veronica and Logan's playing house was noticed a little. For both of them, having a home is something ephemeral and fragile and I think they are trying not to focus too much on this happiness could be taken from them.
Phrankie chapter 17 . 12/4/2015
I love the whole birthday scene at the end. I think that it shows how much Logan has grown up and they have grown together as a couple. He knows her and what would make her happy. Also, Enbom is a jerk that doesn't deserve Mac. If he doesn't even notice she is gone then what is the point of being together.
Phrankie chapter 16 . 12/3/2015
I love the baby-proofing in this chapter. I also like the conversation between Logan and Dick about his leading girls on. Simple Dick. Marissa is an interesting and welcome addiction to the cast. Making poor Wallace surf, I can definitely see that in my mind.
Phrankie chapter 15 . 12/3/2015
Marissa's trying to explain to the Logan his vibe is hilarious, but sadly something he really needs to understand. The double standard is grand canyon-wide. Imagine him watching as a man came up behind Veronica and wrapped his arms around her while she is wearing a bikini. Logan would go ballistic.
Phrankie chapter 14 . 12/3/2015
I think it is funny that Logan can be so perceptive and see that Dick likes Mac way before anyone, including Dick actually realize it and yet he has this blind spot when it comes to Veronica. The fact that he can't see that Richie actually likes Meg and is acting like a moron about is amusing.
Phrankie chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
So, in chapter 10 you name Matt's girlfriend Orelia and here she is called Rachel. I'm liking him even more this time around by the way. Veronica needs some adults around that can actually make happen what she puts into motion. Loved the FBI agents and Lamb getting put down as well.
Phrankie chapter 12 . 12/2/2015
In a world that has celebrities who are famous for being famous, I do think that Veronica would have to deal the media much more than she does in the show. Especially, with another high-profile case like this one. I think that Miguel probably justified it to himself that Marisol was fine and when that justification no longer worked, he just couldn't live with himself any longer.
Phrankie chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
I like that the rich boys do get a little comeuppance in this chapter. We also get to see a different side of Meg in this chapter, away from her family. If Jake and Weidman are this devious with a teenage girl who was a friend of the family, makes you wonder how ethical Kane Industries is as a whole.
Phrankie chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
I kept expecting Logan to make a banjo reference in the little town. I really the character and development you've put into Daryl along the story. Interesting, now that Daryl is part of Keith's family that they would connect with Woody that way. Also, I wouldn't mind it if Logan talked to me in another French, not at all.
973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »