Reviews for Truths Too Big to be Told
Felicia1975 chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
Things are starting to heat up and I mean literally. Any trips planned like Spring Break? I aure hope Mac's "friends" try to cheer her up while Enbon is away? As always I love how you write Logan and Veronica and really the whole thing. Can't wait to see how the summer ends.
k8ie88 chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
ANother awesome chapter! I really like the Manning storyline... it always bothered me that in the show they never went into it. Like, did Meg and Lizzie know? I think they hinted at Meg knowing, but why didn't she do anything? Did they go through the same thing? Does that have anything to do with why Meg and Lizzie were polar opposites? The storyline has a lot of potential and I'm really glad you went with it. I hated the Manning parents, so hopefully they'll get theirs.

I'm glad Veronica wasn't too mad at Logan about the tapes. They've def become more mature and I like it... although I do like when they're acting like teenagers and are all cute too. It's just cool to see that they've learned from all the bad things that have happened to them and are working through it together. A slightly more mature LoVe. Like it!

Awesome job, can't wait for an update! :)
sydlexi2 chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
I like that you gave Logan and Veronica some light hearted moments. We haven't seen many for awhile. I know it is easy to become a angst junkie, but them learning to dance was fun to read.

I like you have them making small steps in getting over their issues, but still make mistakes. I am glad Logan was finally honest with Veronica, even if she should have let him off the hook a little sooner. I didn't like that she bailed on the second dance lesson. Poor Meg. How awful for Gracie. I can't wait to see where you go with that. I know the beginning of a story (or even a beginning of a sequel) can get tedious setting up the plot points. But I am really enjoying this. I always look forward to the next segment. I love the details you put into each chapter. No more Exterra? I loved when she would tease Logan about his obnoxious truck. (Input pout here.) Though I can see Logan in a fancy sports car too, but what is she going to use to constantly tease him about? Anyways, I hope your muse or mojo returns soon. Keep up the great work.
starcrazed chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
I absolutely loved Veronica getting the dance teacher for Logan! Probably because he was so grumpy about it :) I'm kinda sad that we aren't seeing as much of Shiloh, will that continue because Jake Kane won custody? Maybe something bad can happen and Veronica will get Shiloh? I like Dick being a friend to Mac. Love the image of Dick surfing in a pink bikini! And should I worry about Mac and Enbom while he's away? Mac's family moment was really heart warming and nice to see while Veronica was digging around in all the dark stuff with Marisol's case. I'm glad Logan told her about the tapes even if it did lead to Logan being angsty...didn't last to long thanks to the Mannings. Such horrible parents. I hope Grace is okay... The PCHer's blew up some 09ers cars? Is that what was going on? Man this is getting a lot worse-Mac is right somebody else could easily die at the rate they're all going for revenge. I almost felt bad for Lamb...almost. Can't wait until Veronica talks to this noisy neighbor. I hope your muse for writing and passion stops hibernating soon :) I totally know what that's like and how hard it is to find the motivation when it does. Good Luck! :)
ladytink534 chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
Your version is even better than the show (sorry I didn't leave comments on the first story but I read the entire thing through non-stop once I discovered it)!

I can't help but wonder what you're going to do with Kendall now that Logan is off the market. He's certainly not stupid enough to cheat even if he wanted to. Oh, and whatever happened to Noah? Will he pop back in sometime?

I really love the house! I want them to move in together though I know Keith probably won't stand for that right now though. The Manning family and Grace's abuse really bothered me in the show so I'm glad you're addressing that and hopefully getting justice for her.

Love the Audi btw. Those are gorgeous.
cathlamberti chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
I really liked the dancing scene with Logan and Veronica. It was great for them just to be having some normal fun together. The suspense is laid for the Marisol case, I am wondering which way you are going to go: someone local who we know or a new person for whom this is not the first. Why did Logan suddenly decide to tell Veronica about the tapes now when the reasons still stand for him not telling her before? I am really glad that Grace is getting some help and hopefully Meg will too. I am really pleased that Veronica and Logan weren't at the party. I was a little worried that Logan's new car wasn't going to survive the chapter.

Well done as usual. I can't wait for the next chapter.
martine chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
the mannings are totally evill
missshay16 chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
they are totally evil they must have been starving grace for months. i hope she does not die. but her parents should be arrested and jailed for life
AJzkitten69 chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
I really liked this chapter, and I'm glad the Mannings are being at least suspected a lot earlier than in the show. The song "Full of Grace" also reduces me to tears on a regular basis, along with like half of Sarah McLachlan's other songs. I love the Mac/Dick stuff, and I'm sad that Logan and Veronica had to fight, but that's totally understandable. Looking forward, as always, to more.
p2880 chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Here's feedback-must encourage you to write more! Rah, rah, rah. Go, go, go!

I really liked this chapter-especially the Manning developments. You've made Meg more interested than she was in canon. Also, I can't wait to see what happens with the sex tapes, Mac/Enbom, and the car accident. But I'm just not feeling it with Marisol.

I thought your summer series was just going to be a short interlude between seasons but it seems like you are describing daily happenings. IMHO, the pacing of the plot developments seem slower. As LV are together and not super-angsty the pacing seems a little too slow. When there is angst the plot can come to a standstill and remain riveting. ;)
MagnusXXN chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Anothe great chapter! I'm so happy to have something entertaining to read. Sigh...I'm sleepy, lol. Anyway, glad to see a few things coming out. Dick's friendlyness to Mac...though, I don't think hes gonna randomly try and kiss her again.

Though, I kinda wonder what V is weary of Dick about. I can see what she'd be iffy on Beaver and his need to rat out a friend, and knowing what we know about him. But Dick I'm int he dark about.

Really can't wait to see what happens with Meg and Grace. I was so worried about that little girl. I mean, with all the drama over Meg dieing and the baby being taken by Duncan, Grace kinda fell through the cracks. Lamb's got his own demons, and it did seem like he could point them at daddy Manning.

Write more soon. Going to sleep now. Hope you feel better.

): )
Shinigami chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Poor Grace! Well she will be getting help-I doubt the Mannings will be able to talk their way out of this one-since there is now evidence that Grace is being abused! Lizzy will prolly be willing to talk-i read somewhere that abused kids tends to do one of two things;

1. Withdraw from the world and bottle up their emotions-which usually results into tragedy.

2. Act out. I recall Lizzy being wild, and she was sent to private school.

Since Grace was being abused-chances are Meg and Lizzy most likely were also abused. As for the Marisol Reyes storyline-how many more chapters until Veronica finds out the truth?
mrs. logan echolls chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
it's a summer story, a lazy time, as well as being a depressing time in this case, i hope it is just the mood of the story and that you keep writing this is such a great story, feel better! update soon please!
hideher chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Another great chapter. Glad Logan came clean on the videos, and I'm really glad she was not too mad. Hm were Dick and Mac getting a little friendly? The Grace story line was so sad, I'm glad it is coming out so early in this story, kidney failure SUCKS my mom had to do dialisys and it is a very draining process for the person. And no I did not catch on to the hint with the new neighbor being a Dr. good one :)
usernames are for losers chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Awesome!

Poor Meg, and I felt really sorry for Logan when V shut him out too. I hope their conversation that they'll need to have about it goes well.

I also find it funny that what you say are bad writing times for you produce chapters a million times better than I could produce on my best days.

Can't wait for more