Reviews for Truths Too Big to be Told
MonAlice chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Ok, I read all of STH and now I'm reading this story but being the lazy biatch that I am I haven't commented so far (or I did but don't remember that which makes me lazy AND sclerotic) so this is me doing just that. I mean I feel admonished by your intro and responsible for your motivation and all :)

I loved STH a lot, but I must say that so far I dig this one even more. Maybe that's because STH is already finished, and TTBTT is still in progress, or maybe it's exactly because there is less angst so far. I mean I love angst as much as the next girl,but mostly when it moves the plot forward, or other times when it's necessary for raising the level of believableness of the story (after all this is Neptune)but the line between that and making your characters hurt too much, and the readers with them, is very thin. I think you balanced it quite well in STH but I still had times when I wanted curl in a ball, or just take something heavy and beat V&L to pulp for acting stupid. (See how invested I am? :) I like them now when they are more mature and well rounded together. And yes I do realize that you will probably put them through a wringer at some point(s) (a good story needs drama) but be carefull with them for me ok?

Concerning new mysteries:

I can't yet say what they will turn out like, but I'm very much impressed your doing your own new set for the 'season 2'. I've read couple of stories that delved from s1 to s2 and beyond but even if they alternated the LoVe situation they pretty much kept the storyline of the s2 intact. What you are doing is really brave and I'm sure (not to stress you or anything ;) something bloody spectacular will come out of it.

Concerning winter hibernation period:

I personally believe I'm descendant form a bear, which is why

they should let me to just sleep of the 3-4 months of winter, because I'm completely useless anyhow. You at least get some writing done so yay for you.

And last but not least:

Obviously I'm waiting for MORE!

How's that for motivational comment? :)
bella chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
great updATE
enchantedlight chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
great chapter! update soon!
Kinky1 chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
great chapter just hope john wont fucked up while hes away... Ohh cant wait for big dick reception! And miss devious veronica!
Mongoose 187 chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Great chapter as always can't wait for the next one
bethelove chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Nicely done chapter and its been great story so far. Hope to read more soon...
SassyFrassKerr chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Great update. It's a good thing that Logan wasn't at the party when the cars went up in flames.

Love that they have to do the dance from the end of Dirty Dancing.

Looking forward to more.
AnneL214 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Now that I'm feeling better I can review you chapter, and read it again.

The part in family court was expected but it's still tough. Jake acts ok, so we can be hopeful for the future but it's still sad. I admit I'm worried about Shiloh: will her parents really take care of her?

I'm surprised that Veronica is not trying more to know who was driving, and I imagined a lot of things. I even thought it could be someone that left before the police arrived but it's probably not believable as they were all a bit hurt in the accident. I'm thinking and thinking and I don't see where it will lead, so I'm waiting (almost) patiently. But the "it wasn't his fault" part is very very intriguing.

I see that you succeed in including some events from the show, like the dire at the pool. I really like how you handled the confrontation between Logan and Veronica. They fight, but they still talk. The guys are young, and stupid (really stupid!) but they might start to realize that they do stupid things. Will they really be able to fix it? We'll see...

But anyway you can't stay mad at a guy who is so cute with a baby. I melted when I read about the baby chair for Shiloh.

The story line about Marisol is really starting and it's so frustrating to wait. For "some truths hurt", you had already written many chapters before I started reading, so it felt easier. Here, I just can't wait to know what's gonna happen, but I have to wait! gr!

Can't wait to see them dancing too. I think this one is going to be hilarious (and sexy).

So please, update soon!
D chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
This is my second time reading this chapter, I just can't get enough of your fic :)

Please update soon!
LoganLover4Ever chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
I was sad that V had to give back Shiloh, but glad you made sure she had visitation. The spin you put on the 09ers burning the pool I never thought about, you were so right about all those poor kids missing out on the pool, and that it was a stupid way to get back at Weevil and the biker gang. I loved how you had V make them all feel ashamed of themselves, and I hope you maybe include later a way for Logan to make it up to those kids especialy Daryl. As always a great chapter, can't wait for the update.
LoganLover4Ever chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Great chapter. I loved the scene where V was grilling Logan's new tenant, she was so protective, it was sweet. I love that they are so close now and that V is able to tell him that she trusts him. You are so good at writting them.
LoganLover4Ever chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I want to start off by saying welcome back! I love the start of the sequel. I read everything you write as soon as you post it, so I'm sorry I haven't reviewed lately, I've just been lazy. I love the Shiloh scenes, and taking her to the zoo was such a sweet thing for Logan to do. I like Weevil and V as friends, but I must admit that the tension between them makes for great drama. I love the story so far and you never disapoint, thank you for keeping V-Mars alive.
Eva chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Great chapter! I love the relationship between Veronica and Logan in this fic. I hope you update soon :)
Nikki chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
I love this story!
Kris chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Wahoo! I'm loving this story as much as I love your last one.

Sorry to hear that you've been sick. I hope that you get better soon.
953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »