Reviews for Truths Too Big to be Told
Awahawa chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Hey Logan! Eyes up here! And Kendall makes an appearance... DUN DUN DUN! I'm so scared about what means. But I'm also excited about the drama it will cause between Veronica and Logan. You know I love it when they fight and make up. :)

I may be overthinking things, but is Enbom sad because of Mac? Oh noes! Now I feel bad for him. They were cute together! I know, I know.. I'm a MaDi fan.

Man oh man. I love the "Why me" conversation! Veronica's reaction to it was so cute. But it really does show how Logan thinks of himself. Like even though Logan is cocky as hell, he doesn't think he deserves Veronica.. like doesn't know what's so special about him... BUT then he also thinks he's such a god in the bedroom. This is exactly how I picture him. Cocky but so unsure. Egotistical but self-deprecating... Overconfident but... You get the idea! haha

You made a floor plan. You. Are. Awesome!

Matt Gunther sounds hot. That is all.
starcrazed chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
I really like the idea of Logan and Veronica sharing one truth a week thing. I think it's really good to help them build up their relationship again...and hopefully will help avoid bad situations *KENDALL* in the future. I love the way the guys are remembering Chester...it's perfect :)I also love the beach Olympics/relay games. Dick and Cassidy were great too-I'm surprised he was so patient in teaching Cassidy to drive, but the other aspects were so Dick it worked nicely. I love Logan's new house...I want to live in Logan's new house...and only maybe 65% because that's were Logan lives. It's great how Veronica is still Veronica...semi-disapproving, but worked at not over reacting and being supportive for Logan. Looking forward to more with neighbor Matt too. Oh Weidman...so shady. But what can we do...I can't wait to see how Veronica deals with those two. Hopefully Jake doesn't do anything to the judge that messes with Lilly's case further. And I really hope he takes Veronica's promise seriously...I don't want Logan and Lynn's lives to be more difficult either. Veronica is being all sneaky with the Marisol case...hiding the file from Logan...and probably everyone else...that spells trouble with a capital T. She's going to get in all kinds of situations with that one isn't she? The whole broom/kitchen family scene was hilarious and heartwarming. I laugh whenever I think of it. And Shiloh...I absolutely adore her. I hope Logan was right about Jake not being that much of a jerk and letter V see Shiloh...or even better yet he doesn't get custody :) I have hope. Kendall...she worries me...I don't know if I can handle any more Veronica and Logan separated angst right now...and it would just majorly suck if Logan started messing around with her...in any way... so how about we avoid that all together? Send her after one of those other 09er boys you've made me love...speaking of...Harry and Hank...sigh...not good...I'm very worried for their safety and health and everything that will follow because of the PCHers actions...now I'm off to worry about them like they are real people until your next update :)

PS. Good stories...I was thinking specifically Lions and Lambs and since it was just updated Searching For Life :) Also just curious...how much time do you spend writing each day...do you have all your major plot lines worked out ahead of time or most of them? I'm just nosy about how you write because its so good. Can't wait for more :)
enchantedlight chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
awesome chapter! update soon!
mrs.logan echolls chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
great chapter but i must say though one would suspect that doctors are quite health conscious the are in fact not. i go to school within 4 blocks of at least 4 hospitals (not including across the street from part of harvard med. school) and you can always find hundreds of people in scrubs lining the steps of various buildings smoking like chimneys and stuffing big macs into their faces, the irony has lost itself over time trust me
sydlexi2 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Good chapter. I like that Logan and Veronica are talking about things a little more deeply than before. It will hopefully help them feel free to talk about things when they happen instead of waiting until later when it becomes a big thing.

I am not sure I liked Logan's comments about Kendall. I know boys will be boys, but I want him to have no interest in her. Maybe pair her up with Duncan if you bring him back.

I am glad Dick is helping Cassidy out and being more of a big brother to him. I also like how you have Cassidy working for his Dad. Are you going to do the the whole Phoenix Land Trust storyline? I really do like your Dick. I still don't want him with Mac, but maybe you can find a girl for him. Notice, I didn't say nice girl...

Quite the beat down from Weevil and the gang. I can't wait to see what the repercussions are from that. It will definitely ignite the class wars. Is Logan going to get dragged in and put him at odds with Veronica? Which house will the PCHers burn down? Hopefully, Aaron's mansion, and not Logan's new beach house. All in all, good chapter. Patiently awaiting the next chapter. I hope you get to post early again.
delphine05 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
hey

sorry i didnt review for a long time but i ve giving birth so i was a little busy lol

i want to thank you very much for this sequel i dont know what i would have done if you didnt write any story !

you totally rock and i m addicted to your writing

your the best

thanks a lot !
missshay16 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
thank i enjoyed this story greatly.i hope Hank Diddens is not dead because that would disprove Logan's idea of everything getting better. please don't let Felix die. i still cant think of who was driving the car or who caused the car crash. i love the veronica and Jake scene cant wait to find out who gets custody of Shiloh and the trial of Aaron echolls. also i hope Jake Kane suffers.
FAN chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Waiting patiently for more skin. In other news, I love what you've done with the place (story). I just hope everything relatively works out in the end.
Someone chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Hey there.

Another great chapter. I'm in awe of your talent my love.

BTW, the site is .com (forward slash) forum
AnneL214 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
A second chapter so fast after the first! it's just great. So thank you thank you thank you...

And it's just Wow. They grow up. First Dick with Beaver. It's really nice to see. But the most amazing is Veronica: refraining from comments when Logan announce he bought a house. It's really really great. And their pledge to share truths is also a great idea. I think it will give the opportunity for great moments in the story.

I can't decide if I want Jake to be sort of a decent guy and have a better relationship with Veronica. For her it would mean that it's easier to see her sister if he gets custody. He's still an ass but can he redeem himself?

Kendall... I so wasn't missing her. Trouble ahead.

The end of the chapter is really tough. I just hope the guys get out of it alive.

So now I'm waiting impatiently for the next chapter. I can't believe what you made of me: waiting in front of my screen, desperate for an update!
AJzkitten69 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
I thought the "looks clear" thing was from Pitch Black, not Firefly, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, I really loved the scene with Dick teaching Cassidy how to drive. I'm teaching my friend right now, and it's going pretty much exactly that way.

So glad Kendall is around. I know she's a despicable character...but I have a girlcrush on Charisma Carpenter, so I can never get enough of Kendall...though her NOT having sex with Logan would be an improvement.

Looking forward, as always, to more.
Mongoose 187 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Great chapter keep it up
Didine34790 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
this is awesome !

i can't get enough of the universe you created

I'm actually re reading some truths hurt.

and well, I don't know if I said it in my previous reviews, but you're an amazing writter.

So thank you for doing a sequel.

Loved the chapter ;)
hiphopdaze chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Yippee! I'm so glad this story is starting. I loved your first one. Great chapter.
emer anne chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
well to start with, i read all of the previous fic in about a week, so i clearly like your stuff!

on a mundane note, there is a few spelling mistakes scattered through that i know i would want to know about so maybe have another look.

love the shiloh storyline! would be very interesting to see a mars-kane family member with no previous history... also looking forward to seeing veronica-shiloh, leanne-shiloh (veronica 2?), and the paternity being resolved.

also liked how you brought in the racial/class tension storyline without having to mess up logan's face :D will be interesting to see how the crash scenario pans out...

Keep it up!