Reviews for Boy And His Blanket
nithila chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Ha Ha Ha HAA! If Atobe found out that he was the replacement for Jirou's Blanket...*Collapses in a fit of laughter*
TQWEE chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Naww[and I don't get the doubles thing...tell?]

Tqwee
Musaga chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Jiro beautiful! imagine that is adorable with its blanket of clouds, I love the scene where he takes Atobe's hand and sit on the bench. Every time I like the couple! is really adorable, soft, driving, sexy ... So much! in order to continue reading fics in English with ta see more Adorable Pair * O *
anderberrybros chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
"... or give him hand jobs whenever he wanted one."

THAT'S SO NOT FLUFFY TREE-SAN!

But I love this anyway.

PoT FOR THE WIN!

(Crack is pretty good too :D)

Yo BFFEFE!,

Wenzay.
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Very good choice in choosing a replacement for your blanket Jirou. Very good choice indeed.

"Lately they’ve gone from scary to…Hyoutei Doubles 2."

So his dreams went from scary to Dirty? Definitely an improvement. XP
ice flow chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
XDDXDDXDD FINALLY YOU WRITE ONE! XDD And this was just so cute..heeheehee...especially Jirou's blanket...omg, I want one! XDD
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aw! I've been wanting atoji! -is either forced to write atoji or kazuya, lol and this was nice and fluffy and I loved it! iceflow is very good at getting people to write atoji, ne? -talking to her right now and is being bugged to write, _

Loved it!

~Nya! _
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Hehehe, Jirou's thrown off by having dirty dreams of his Kei-chan, how cute in a kinky sort of way. This was just a great big bundle of adorable.
YaoiIsLove chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
YAY! Loved it...welcome to the darkside MUWHAHAHA! Or more or else the adorable side...loved it..fluff...dead...incoherent..died.
Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
You know you're screwed, right? Ice will kill you if you don't write more (that or the other Atoji freaks on this site will, me included).

Cute story!

-Dolphin
Kurai Minoru chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aw~ SO cute~ ADORABLE. Haha, Doubles 2 moment... xD I GOT IT! The fluff, it blinds! [shields eyes from the light] It was AWESOME. Keep writing!

~Kurai Minoru X The Dark Truth X