Reviews for Letters Never Sent
TSRowenwood chapter 6 . 2/8
*grins*
A) I love this story
B) I smiled and loved Rowan's part in this chapter!
Ah! I lovens it much! . . . . Haven't I typed that before? . . . . . . .
Anyhoo, lovely job with the story so far, it's going splendidly, and now I am off to the next chapter!

TSRowenwood
duhorcommonsense chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
next the story and plan! you updated!
Jaggedlightning has a Bazooka chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
AH! AN UPDATE! I like how you updated it on Christmas XD. Glad Conn finally got to run into his Mother this chapter. Been waiting for a long time for that -.- anywho. I can't wait until the next update. So update soon!
JL
mrdirtguy3 chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
You are forgiven
Wade loves Peter chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
thanks for the update loved it cant wait for the next chapter
duhorcommonsense chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
what a weird family...those blackbirds. they never mentioned his father but i would like to think that he was a wizard... it could have something to do with blood when you think about how most of Nevery's family were magical. thank you for updateing!
Cindy chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
I like it a lot :) ESPECIALLY Conn and Ro. They're perfect together! Always thought so, even from the first book. UPDATE! Pleaseeee? ;D
mrdirtguy3 chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Great story
duhorcommonsense chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
wow if you are going to hide from the dawn palace go to the underlord's protection.
Wade loves Peter chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Can't wait
duhorcommonsense chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
please make him com iupwith the idea to jion themagics sooner! update soon and great plot
Jaggedlightning has a Bazooka chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
LAWL! I thought you died, literally X_X hehe happy to finally see this updated but please don't disappear like that again...I don't think I can wait that long hahaha pretty nice make-up chapter I would really like to know what happens next :D thanks for updating :P

JL
Wade loves Peter chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
loved it
duhorcommonsense chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
can you make sure conn gets a lawyer even if it's the bad magic defending him?
TheFellDragonGrima chapter 6 . 4/21/2012