Reviews for Magic of Innocence
whatpassesformymind chapter 53 . 6/22/2011
wooo! your back! :) this is already the best day of the week and it's not even 8am yet.
kamion chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
I am at chapter 9 and don't get the feeling the story is going anywhere.

actually you characters only starting to get more annoying, Lily looks a lot like the ever pissed and unsatisfied Bella.

hoped to get some answer why the heck Lily Evans ever married James Potter, a question JKR raised but never answered, but I am disapointed.
whatpassesformymind chapter 52 . 3/19/2011
Awesome! nooo lupin can't be a traitor can he?
stella brillare chapter 52 . 3/15/2011
update soon! The BEST Lily/James story there is. You have talent, is what you have.

xoxox/Meiiha.
isigirl chapter 52 . 3/15/2011
oh lupin! how could he do that? he couldent. its so sad that they could think that. good chapter.
Loslote chapter 52 . 3/14/2011
Ooh, so that's why they suspect Remus? Interesting take on it. :)
kaykay844 chapter 51 . 2/7/2011
Hi hi! Your story is reeaallllyy good. Please keep updating! I have been reading all 51 chapters allll day! I didn't even stop for lunch because it was Soooooo goooood! Please update soon!

KayKay844
whatpassesformymind chapter 51 . 2/3/2011
aww little baby Neville! awesome chappie :)
littleLaralevin chapter 51 . 2/2/2011
I really like this story :) it's really good! Can't wait for the next update

xox
mudkiprox chapter 51 . 2/1/2011
I liked the descriptions of baby Harry and Neville! They sound so cute~

HeyHey, happy (belated) one year anniversary to this fic!
Loslote chapter 51 . 2/1/2011
I like how you worked in Neville's grandmother. Good chapter! :)
isigirl chapter 51 . 2/1/2011
aww a little lily and alice friend time. hehe i could see Sirius spoiling Harry.
whatpassesformymind chapter 50 . 1/26/2011
:) :) I couldn't stop smiling all the way through this. mixture of cute ickle baby Harry and dedication :) thankyou soo much, cheered me up after that horrible day at school :)
isigirl chapter 50 . 1/18/2011
aww i like seeing their home life too and i loved the interaction between all the friends. great job :)
ClamKidToTheRescue chapter 50 . 1/16/2011
aw baby harry's so cute! :) and the non deadly war between lily and sirius :) that was a nice chapter, and a great little break from my stupid revision :D