Reviews for Stronger, Past Notwithstanding
Ffrenzt chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This is Invader Zim, but it was still cute
narusausfan145 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
that was more of a hykoo at the end and it was beutful
Art-Of-Escape chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
this was god! you rock!
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Absolutely stunning.
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This was so beautiful. The story was freaking amazing and your writing style was just perfect. I could really feel the characters emotions. And in the beginning, when you were describing how it was almost another sasuke and it hurt to look at totally explained how I feel about him nowadays. Your writing was so intense. I absolutely loved this 3
cleo21 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
i love this story

i love the way you right
HowDoYouDoop chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
sugoi... O_O

A very powerful piece you have there. Everything is very real, especially the fight scenes that I find alot of people struggle to write convincingly.

Great, fantastic, amazing work!
Housenka chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
a very well written oneshot! i especially liked how you said that Sasuke had changed but that naruto would still love him b/c he was still sasuke. that made me happy cuz reading the current chapters, sasuke is almost a completely different person but still i'm sure naruto would love and care for him

nice job!
Kukat chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
i honestly dont know what to say other than beautifully written! completely amazing!
Fak3isn0tR3al chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Told you I'd read it and wow. Not gonna lie I haven't been reading Naruto as of late (need to get on that). Yes, I'm living under a rock, but I definitely loved this! I liked the flow~ and everything. Adding to the favs...

Lol, I wasn't looking for flaws or anything, but you might want to change Jaraiya to Jiraiya (small error, I know, I know...)