Reviews for It's a Love Hate relationship
gerryade.merrygold chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
update plz
SkittlesDelight chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
y does every good stories always end up with " sorry guys .i'm deleting this story"
lozzy035 chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
please continue
frizzle1872 chapter 11 . 6/3/2010
twilightlvr4vr chapter 11 . 6/3/2010
aww no this had A LOT of meaning :( oh well it is your choice but I liked your stories and I hope you publish your story quickly :D
WOW chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
frizzle1872 chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
I love it! thankyou for putting me in your story and for mentoning my story! it means so much to me! You're also going to be in Chemistry Has Chemistry! YAY! Ok, you can be my bestfriend that just moved into town, or a new person and we become friends. either one! thankyou again, and i love this story, it's really amazing! i'm so glad you're still writng it.

P.S. It's frizzle1872 LOL how do i know that? (last numbers of my cell phone number LOL it doesn't matter tho, thanks again! UPDATE SOON! XOXO)
nYt ONyX chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
EEP!is It JuST mE oR iS edWArD geTTinG swEEt IN tHE lAST cOUpLe Of ChaPtERs ESpEcIaLLY thiS oNe!uR an A-MaZIng WRIteR!
cOokIe-MOnzTa chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
this is AWESOME!
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
Thank you.:)
ieatsugarforbreakfast chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
Haha! I just knew it was Rose! Now Edward and Bella are going to get together because Bella doesn't hate him anymore! Sooner or later, nobody's going to be glaring at each other in the cafeteria! And it's all because I got a folder I don't particularly like that much! See, 'cause I got the folder today and the update was today. POWER OF THE CREEPY PINK CAT!

-Shelly )

P.S. Can't wait for the next update!
lozzy035 chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
wow he really doesnt want to get hut does he

aw bellas keeping edwards secret to show him that shes trustworthy

wow so rose was the one to die the hair lol

update soon
Megzthewriter chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
love it
dopeassjojo chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
I love this ! Will there be some Jake/Bella action ? Even just for a little while, please !
x.Sarahbeara.x chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
i loved it its soo goning to now go send it to all my friends
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »