Reviews for Breathe In, Breathe Out
valre chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Sweet baby Jesus, that was the whipped cream delight of balance. That was so erotic.
21me21 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Nicely done! d_() -thumbs up emoticon!
kittyzero chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Mnh I loved it c: You did great for not having written in years. I really enjoyed reading.
maravelous chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Faaaantastic. For not having written a lemon in a long time, this was SPLENDID. I love it! You did indeed balance the plot and the lemon out well. Which is rare! Great job.

And yay for shameless smut. We all love. it. XD
Azh Hikari chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Wow, this is Hot and Sexy! Thank you for it
Song of Scrios chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
(two thumbs up)

this pairing definatly needs more followers!

i loved the fic 3
Zoomi chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I just had a sudden urge to read a Neji/Shika and by that specifically with Shikamaru as bottom. It's apparently uncommon as it took awhile for me to stumble upon this beauty but I'm super glad I did. I love this fic. I think I have a thing for dirty-talking Neji. :D

I definitely loved these lines:

"Why was it that gay men liked doing this—

Oh. Oh. That was why."

And the fact you kept them in character and there was plot makes this a prized oneshot in my book. :D Can I hope for more fics for this pairing? *puppy eyes*
WritingAsAPleasure chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This was reallly good
Gold Violet Eyes chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
WOW! I'll say you did. This story was very well written. Next time, for another Shikamaru and Neji fic, have Shikamaru and Neji switch to where Shikamaru is on top and Neji is on the bottom. And make their sex scene somewhere either within the Hyuuga compound, or inside Shikamaru's apartment that he moves into from leaving home. Have Shikamaru use his shadow technique's to bind Neji to the bed and have his wicked way with him. Also, if it's not too much trouble, have Neji cross-dress in something cute, but sexy. That's all for now.

Sincerely,

Gold Violet Eyes
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
THIS WINS. I don't understand why people always insist on Neji being the bottom simply because he has long hair! Shikamaru would totally do better as the bottom! And Neji is a dominant bastard anyways so yeah. ;D LOVED THIS!
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh my... That was... HOT! i loved this! I haven't read many M rated Yaois, well actually this was the second but this was... amazing! I like your work. you are a very talented author. keep up the good work
AzureInfinity chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
''Why was it that gay men liked doing this—

Oh. Oh. That was why.''

XD I loved this one-shot, you AU'd them both perfectly, without slipping into that damned OOCness that most authors resort too to explain anything weird that happened.
AlisaLovesYou-O.o chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
i LOVE this pairing! it's so cute! but there are barely any stories about it :/ You should write moree ! :D :D :3 x3 PWASE ? (it was a VERY good story, and a very good lemon! i really liked it a lot, you are an awesome writer[:)
Crimson Lawliet chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This has to be, hands down, the best NejiShika I've ever read in my entire life.

AND IT HAS A PLOT.

Thank goodness! You're an excellent writer and I have absolutely nothing to complain about.

I love how their characters stay in place, no matter how out of character they COULD have gotten, they stayed in their normal places. That was just pure awesome.

Thank you for writing this. It made my night just that much better.
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 5/6/2010