Reviews for Through the Years
AquamarineEyes35 chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
History note: Actually, Germany told Japan to leave America the heck alone, because Germany didn't want America to get involved yet. Once England and Europe had fallen, then they were going to take on America. Japan was mad at America for an oil embargo, and they thought that bombing Pearl Harbor would keep America OUT of the war. Well, you see that one worked. America solidly kicked Japan's butt for it in the end.
ChickenHax chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
Courtneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I totally stumbled upon this, then I say yet pen name and I'm just like... Oh! This awesome story is by couuuuurtney!

I loved it.

Yup.
windalchemist001 chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
is that the end? please say no and have you forgoten this story again plase say know cause i would love anouther chapter ... just saying
Shadowsonicstar chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
Though its been months still happily waiting for bonus smut chapter XD Great fic though :)
PruessensGloria chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
Ahh, I found this story rather cute!
a. k chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
"It depends on what you people think. If you want smexy times, just review!"

i vote "ja" 3
anonymous chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
Bombing Pearl Harbor on German orders- very untrue, may I ask what book you read this from? If its a school textbook it should be banned.
LupinandHarry chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
This seemed like it ended, but your status says other wise.

Either way its all very short, sweet, and to the point, as the saying goes. :D
ba chapter 9 . 1/31/2010
and it was apparently on Germany's orders that Japan bombed the US

Not true.
cardboard boxes chapter 9 . 1/31/2010
wah? only in 2009? I kinda assumed they were something like ally-by-default because of the whole marshall plan and everything...

mm, is that really it? but, if you ever decide to go back to this, I would like more of post-WWII to 20's...your writing style makes it really interesting, the way you mix historical events and the canonical characters of hetalia.
LupinandHarry chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
If it makes Germany feel better, the US never ratified the treaty. :D

Still kinda depressing though.
LupinandHarry chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
Here we go, now I can review for real.

Anyways, I think this is an original idea, most don't touch US/Germany, so kudos for trying and double kudos for doing a good job. I look forward to more.
z chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
Really enjoying the idea of Germany/America, continue! :)
cardboard boxes chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
oh jeezus. is that really how trench warfare went? that's...kind of sad...

um. "familiars" should be "familiar" and "do you think that was my choice", the word after that end quotation mark should be capitalized. I'M SORRY. it's...in my nature?

It's this upset feeling...at Ludwig...but also at Alfred. the way you've painted it, there really are no good sides or bad sides like the way we are taught in middle school and high school. it's frustrating in a good way.

(am I making any sense?)
cardboard boxes chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
WARGH. I'm seriously going to cry now.

...about that scene with them together, it wasn't too clear. was that a dream or...?

the first three paragraphs were really striking.