Reviews for Stay Different
thestarlitrose chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I Love Scorpius fics but lots of them are REALLY unrealistic (or about as realistic you can be in a school for Witches and Wizards) but people always portray him being this popular well liked kid and I just can't see that happening. I see people looking down on him and holding prejudices against him because of who he is. I liked your version of this situation.
Tani Smiles chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Wow, this was wonderfly written. I really liked it because it is such a realistic portrayal of how Draco may have been at this point in his life. I do believe that Draco would live with painful regrets of the choices he made, and that it would be difficult for Scorpius going to school with the name Malfoy. The last few lines were my favourite part because when you think of a father saying that their son isn't really a 'Malfoy' or whatever the name may be, you think that that is a horrible thing to say. But in this situation it was meant in the total opposite way, and I love the way you showed that. Great job!
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was beautiful and kind of heartbreaking. You really have a tallent for writing Draco as a sympathetic character. It shows his character growth here, how he's learned from his mistakes and the terrible things that happened to him and is now doing his best to be a good father to his son.
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
hmm that was a nice read
beedivine chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Nice! I imagine the Malfoys wouldn't be treated so well after the war, and you did a good job of capturing this. I like the lines: "As I step through the barrier, I realize I am glad. I'm almost jealous of him. I wish I wasn't really a Malfoy either." Well done. ]
Rebecca Ripple chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Beautiful and sad, wrapped together in sweet, and taken with admiration and a few tears. A recipe for excellent literature like yours!

I will most certainly be adding this to my . .Down Club community!
Slytherclaw96 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Love it. You have a very nice writing style and I'm a stickler for grammar: you have no mistakes that I can see.

Very nice characterization of Draco. Like JKR said, he became civil to Harry and was spared Azkaban but I can clearly see that life would never be the same for him and his son would always face prejudice.

Could you maybe continue this and write more about Scorpius from Draco's POV, or maybe his first year?

WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Awww, I like this. Poor Draco. And Scorpius.
Tiye Mckethen chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Steffannie i was kind of suprised that you would consider Malfoy not to have his son be like him. It's a new take but at least there won't be another little Malfoy running around like a wild banshee.:D