Reviews for You Miss Nothing, Do You?
ermireallydontcare chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I decided to read some of your Titanic fics as it's one of my favourite films.

An excellent portrayal of how Rose may have felt about the sinking even after it was long in the past. No matter how happy her life was afterwards it is an event that she is never going to forget and would still haunt her all those years later.

I now want to go watch the film again but I would actually have to find and set my video player up to do so. (Now that would be a blast from the past.)
Bellybabe chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I love it xx
shiftyless chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
so very sweet this here also written well
Milene Lira chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh my God! I don't know what to say... first, you should know that reading these beautiful words and hearing "You Lost Me" by Xtina(if you never hear it, you should hear. what a beautiful song, and what a voice!) at the same time, make me have tears running down my face. Really.

And if there's something that fascinates me is how Jack and Rose have connected so strongly in a short time. The way they looked at each other(in the movie, of course) makes it look as they knew each other for another life, it's magic! And you simply poured it all into a few lines.

I imagine it haven't been easy for Rose always have memories of Jack, but while, this seems like it have given strength to her, so she can see that whole journey in tha Titanic and her life had a beautiful sense because of Jack. Jack is the 'sense' of Rose.

Fascinating reading that you gave me this afternoon, Mack! Thank you, as always, for share this feeling that you send with your beautiful writing. I luv ya(who doesn't?).
ratifutre chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Nice work. :-)
Moment For Life chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I really love this story. You capture Rose perfectly.
Wendy Brune chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Wonderful work. I really liked your comparison between Rose's life being like a sailing ship and the Titanic, which is a sailing ship. I also really enjoyed your descriptions of life on the ship. It was so well done. Great work! )
aesthetic promises chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Beautiful, like your other fic.

And I have a request: Could you do a fic on Benjamin Guggenheim? Thanks.
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This was a great story. The best Titanic fanfic I've read in a long long time. It gave me chills more than once. I loved that you focused on the little moments and I loved how you captured them. Andrews is one of my favorite characters and I could hear his voice as you quoted him. One of my favorite lines was "The sound of rushing water sometimes still sends shivers down her spine." I really liked how you connected the whistle to a sports game; I had never thought of that before.

Another great line: "drowning in his brandy before he would drown in the Atlantic." So true.

I loved that she remembered the details of his face better than anyone elses.

And you had a great last line too.

This story made me think of her life post-Titanic. I wondered about her nightmares waking her up at night and what her husband and children thought about them. I wondered how she explain this to them without explaining Titanic or Jack.

A very good story that connected with me emotionally and got me thinking.

Definitely going on my favorites list.

Please keep writing!
LaPrimavera chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This is beautiful. Sounds just like something Rose would think back on after she has lived a long life.
Samantha chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
*squeals* It seems I'm your first reviewer for this...I think.

Anyway,I'd like to commend you on your writing- brilliant imagery, for one. You bring the memories to life in a way that outshines most I've read.

And now, a little request- could you do a little something on Will Murdoch? He's my favorite character..