Reviews for Shinzo Guardians rewritten
HubrisP chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Excellent work, I have some ideas and OCs if you're interested, particularly Lanancuras' original Guardian form and name. Keep up the excellent work!
wystern chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Keep up the good work! :) I love your story, and hope for more chapters to read.

By the way, will Entra and Zafire change their ways (though I doubt it, but still hope for some strange reason :\) just asking. Entra is kind of cool too :)
rowenna chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
MUSSSHRRRAAA :D thanks for throwing him to us,

and don't worry I won't break him... yet.

Anyway, I really liked this chapter and I hope there will be a new one soon (:
daily-chan chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
yay your back! :D This second chapter is really good too! Raven is still awesome and Teran are as awesome as they were and even better :D Hope you'll continue soon and thanks for Mushra *pat's head and gives hug, don't worry...windflame won't kill you...I just can't guarantee she won't do anything else...cause hurting you makes one hell of an awesome story )

*hands him back* there you go...he's not broken just a bit scared of your talented fingers
Kayla Mcfarland chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Chapter 2 rocks I LOVE SAGO! thank you.
KrunchtizeMeKap'n chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Awe well Im glad you decided not to stop I love this story and would hate to see it not finished. So take your time and make it great.
daily-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
*cries* your writing again :D...your rewritting shinzo guardians! awesome!...please don't take it off and to deviantart T-T...i want to read it all again! :D hopefully you won't take any of the guardians away, i loved them :D...and cosemist...is that one returning too?

i feel bad for mushra but i'm so curious as to what your gonna change and rewrite :D

i'm sad that you are giving up on chibi mushra, i truly loved that story so much :( i do hope that some day you will change your mind because i just know no one will be able to make as good a story out of that then you were doing...
but i'm very curious to shinzo guardians and i truly hope you will keep on updating on here...because your stories rock and i just want you to stay on so i can stalk your stories :D

hugs daily
Sagogirl12 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
hey, sounds good, more intense with mushra bein a bit more hated, or angry at. though, i hope, when u say taking out characters, that you dont take out too many, cuz i liked plenty of them. but anyways, cant wait for mroe!
Kayla Mcfarland chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That alright I love this one than the old one,but I wonder about the old story what going next, I hope you type agian real soon.
rowenna chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
You're rewriting it?

well this chapter was awesome anyways ;)

i liked it better then the old one ( wich was pretty awesome 2 :D )

x