Reviews for Severus and Hermione FanFiction Cliches
Angelus23 chapter 1 . 9/29
Lmfao, as much as I hate to admit it and will still read those stories anyway, this is absolutely true :-)
Noder chapter 1 . 9/6
This is actually brilliant! I had a good laugh :)
patriziapalmas1973 chapter 1 . 7/25
:-) :-) :-)
Emma Watson chapter 1 . 6/1
I can't stop groaning
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 4/22
Yay! good rundown.
RandomLogic13 chapter 1 . 2/22
You love this pairing? Seriously? Doesn't seem like it but I'll take your word for it. Regarding the clichés though you are totally right, and hilarious! I really liked reading it, some authors can pull off some clichés quite well though, althogh I admit it is only about 2% of all HG/SS writers. The worst ones for me are the Mary Sue Hermiones, soooo annoying! Oh, and the mushy OC Snapes so many people are fond of, the whole hard shell on the outside but really he is a lovely, mushy, romantic guy who is simply misunderstood. And of course the sex god Snape who wears an appearance detracting charm or something like that, i can't quite cope with that. Still your writing is great and I really enjoyed reading this!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Yep, I read all of those fics. ALL OF THEM. Repeatedly. Some of them were actually quite good actually, but the cliches do make me giggle. Genius deconstruction. Except for the bit about Sex God!Snape, because as we all know, that is A True Fact ;-)
atena92 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I'm not a native speaker so sorry for possible mistakes. I really enjoy this one-shot. I was laughing all time I was reading, you have great sense of humor. The story is very funny but I think you showed the truth about most of SS/HG parings. It's rare to find an original idea for fanfiction about them. I'm adding to favorites. Greetings from Poland :)
lexi.atel chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
LOL good laugh! Hard to find a good fic though.

Anyway, I loved it because of Sev!
Emmeebee chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Haha. I tried reading some Snape/Hermione fics for something different and to help me understand the rationale but generally struggled with the idea. I can definitely recognise most of these cliches either from this couple or other ones!
Blumenkasten chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Very nice :D
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Haha I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Hahaha, funny and very true
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This made me laugh out loud - well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
You need to learn how to use apostrophes.