Reviews for Fallen Stars
Sir Starlll chapter 34 . 6/15/2011
YAAAAAY! Rewrites!
Buttons chapter 33 . 12/8/2010
Good chapter! I don't want to sound critical, but Ana seems a little bossy when it comes to Charon? Otherwise, I really enjoyed it. I've been waiting for you to update! Take care!
Sir Starlll chapter 33 . 12/8/2010
Writing on my Wii, sorry for the 1st grade-level writing.

Dang, i was expecting them to get married! Oh well, I guess that just means the story will last longer!

So, Charon finally got some. Yup. He sure did. ...Yeah, I feel kinda weird reading it. Just saying.

Man, I miss Fallout 3. Brother's 360 broke. I got NV for the comp, but dammit, it's just not the same!

-Starlll
dogsplayingpoker chapter 33 . 12/7/2010
feels a bit rushed no real plot. Doesn't stand up to the other chaps. But that is just my thoughts. I would slow down and try to build more vs just put so much attention on the romance. I get that it is a romance but it is better when it is suttee.
ManInAMask01 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
awwww cute :3 i hope you write more
Comrade Buttons chapter 31 . 10/24/2010
Wow I just found this story and read all 31 chapters in one go. I love it! Love the idea of the vault dweller with a ghoul, especially Charon. I hope you're not quitting here!
Silver Dragon c chapter 31 . 8/19/2010
Hehe good story hope it continues
Bonnia chapter 31 . 8/10/2010
woot! keep going!
covered in lace chapter 31 . 8/9/2010
Please update this as soon as possible! I love it to bits!
Bonnia chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
good job! my only critisism is that you shoudl make it easier to tell when you are switching POV's. like, bold or underline their names, instead of just stating them. keep writing!
brokenpassions chapter 31 . 7/30/2010
Yeah for sharing! Charon is so depressing, with his whole 'I'm used to the cruel floor' thing, but thats legit. Great, Butch is here...I don't like him for some reason. Update soon.
jo7787 chapter 31 . 7/29/2010
Very cute! I grinned like an idiot when I read about the ring.
Sir Starlll chapter 31 . 7/29/2010
First off, I'm sorry that i didn't review your last chapter. I read it on my phone, but t was my phone, so I couldn't leave a review. I was on vacation all week (it sucked, trust me), so I couldn't use an actual computer. I blame Obama.

Now, for the actual review:

Dr. Li and James? That's a new one. I didn't think of that! And I watch Soap operas! ... Pretend you didn't hear that last part.

So, looks like Charon got himself a ring! ...And they're in the one place in the Capitol wasteland that has a church! Holy crud!

I knew it was a good idea reading this story!

-StarIlI
Marioninja1 chapter 29 . 6/20/2010
Great story. I love the characters.
Sir Starlll chapter 29 . 6/15/2010
You know what I noticed about Dad when he came out? He didn't have the vault suit mandatory for entering on. It was weird. Also, on the trip back, he had his pip-boy set to his body condition, which would never change, even if he was unconscious.

That WOULD be an uncomfortable way to introduce your bodyguard/love interest.

"Madi-err, Dr. Li"

Hmm...

-StarIlI

P.S. Yeah, I can reply to stories pretty quickly.