Reviews for Eight Christmas Eves
Fringe chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Rachel and olivias mom died during child birth with Rachel the stories didn't make sence
zombienath chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I really loved the way this was done, especially how you went into the future like that. The ending was great.
asesina chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Aww, I loved it! It was well written and the relationship between Rachel and Olivia was sweet.
menz815 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
this was absolutely lovely! I love the relationship between Olivia and her sister and I loved how you showed all the stages of their relationship. I loved the p/o bits too ;)

great work!
Skate-815 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I liked every single christmas eve, but being as single minded as i am, the last 2, peter ones are my favourite. Rachel's line about maneuvering him under the mistletoe made me smile
Ocein chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I really, really loved this story. I like their relationship and I can so seeing it play out this way. Thanks again!
jandl chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
You know, I think you must have a sister. Cos I can say this sounds exactly like the bond of sisters as they age. The scene with the Xmas party with Rachel encouraging Olivia to maneuver Peter under the mistletoe reminds me of something my sister encouraged me to do a couple of years ago. And so does the mental image Rachel was conjuring in Olivia's mind. Sisters are such deliciously evil things.

I loved this and it made me wish to call up and speak with my little sister. So, thanks. :)

Lunawho
Observer101 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That was an AWESOME story! I hope that there is another one!