Reviews for Doki Doki
Risukasa chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was quite unique in a way. The text itself is good, but the story was a little unclear. I had to read it a few times to understand what happened in the story. And I still don't completely get it. Even though the text is good, if the story cannot be followed the reader will lose it's interest and leave with the attitude of "Meh -.-"

It has been a while since I've read Ichigo 100% manga, but from what I remember, I don't really believe the Junpei's character in this story. (As for that, I can't remember at all who the heck is Kozue-chan, but it shouldn't matter) As far as i can remember Junpei was more of a failure in life and the one who always got himself in awkward situations.

As for the consciousness of time and space, you've done a good job. The vague hints of where they are and in what place are planted well and the reader could get deep into the story with such consciousness of time and space.

As I understand that there could be some typos around texts, but the amount of typos in this particular text was closing on annoying-category. So, please be sure to read your text through and check for any typos for your future stories.

So, I haven't read any other stories from you yet, but from this I'd say that you need to work on your meticulousness and the clearness of your stories (Or followability, if that makes any sense.)

With best regards

"The subject of endless armpit jokes", Risukasa