Reviews for Temporary Home
Hellocloser chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
Aah , is the sequel up yet ? Good story , i like how you write .
rultas chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
AW...It's so adorable and cute! I find it a nice twist that Ed didn't come back in the end, and it's quite nice actually. Really good story, I bet I'll enjoy the sequel as well too. _
Hooded-Figurine chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
! Writemore!
The Ama-ri chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
aw sad it's already over (and without ed coming back)

I really enjoyed reading it, and I look forward to the sequel D

I hope Ed will come back in the sequel though.
Don't Call Me Short chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
AW! Good chappie! I love that you stick to the manga it's the best! ha ha I was one of those people hoping for Ed to show up or at least for his disappearance to be explained but still a good chapter! Looking forward to the sequel! :-P
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
Ack! I can't wait for the sequel! I really want to see Ed's reaction when he finds out he has a daughter!

Aw, you should've pulled out the old cliche and made Ed appear in the end.. I was sure hoping for it XD

Upload the sequel soon, please!

Panda.
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
i'm looking forward to your sequel!

and yes, chapter 104 truly messed up everyone's heads...

congrats on completing this story! XD
whatsername4 chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
update son!
Fabelie chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
Hey! Great story. I liked how you made the chapters smaller without taking away any elements from the story. It was like a story of one shots. I can't wait to see what you will do with the sequal.
PinkPsych00 chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
Such a long chapter this time! xD

Keep up the good work!

xX
Don't Call Me Short chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
:'-( this chappie made me tear up. It's so sad. But, as always, it was a very good chapter! Keep up the good work!
Hooded-Figurine chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
obviously based off of a slightly AU version of the movie, but I love it! I hope that you can keep writing this and posting regularly, because I'm looking forward to seeing Elicia. And hey, didn't Elicia and Gracia die in the movie? Ah well, this is based off an AU. Can you make Ed and Al come back in the end? Winry deserves to be happy.

GYAH! DIE YOU DAMN COW! *strangles cow that write FMA*
Hitsu4HinaEva -Hari-Sama chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
i wanna see Ed's face when he sees

erika! please do so! *bows in respect*
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Ahh, too short! I do hope you update soon because I really want to see Ed's reaction when he finds little Erika :D

Panda.
Asgardian750 chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Bring in Ed, Erika needs a father.