Reviews for Without You
Guest chapter 9 . 7/7/2019
Wow! This story has taken me through all of the emotions. Brilliant writing.
eelojnil chapter 9 . 4/4/2019
Wow. Talk about intense. And, so well written. I felt...lived...every emotion Miranda experienced as she tried to keep it all together...for herself, her children, and, even Andy’s parents.
I need time for my own recovery.
Beryl42 chapter 9 . 9/12/2018
You portrayed all the fears and angst well. The flashbacks added to making this story richer. It was nice to read Miranda’s thoughts and fears and her attempts to connect with Andy’s parents. Thanks for a well done story.
shesgottaread chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
I just wanted to say that I was prompted to re-read what I'm going to call "war-zone Andy" stories this weekend, and Without You was definitely one I wanted to experience again. It was as amazing as I recalled it (even if I had to ask for the name over on the LJ DWP comm.). You did such a fine job with this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
So awesome!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Omg this fic rips my heart out everytime 3 so muh angst but do much greatness!
Aj chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Great story!
AJ chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Truly love your writing style.
AJ chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Excelletn start! Gripping! Can't wait to read more!
DarkndAngel9 chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
This story. THIS STORY! From the first chapter I was a goner. The way you wrote this, sad parts mixed in with happy memories, broke me. That was just unfair! I couldn't even enjoy the happy memories because I knew they were just memories and in real life Miranda is suffering and Andy is still missing. I was also reading this between classes so I couldn't concentrate! I was too busy hoping Andy was alright and Miranda wasn't breaking down completely. But anyway I loved this story thank you (so much) for writing this. They are getting married! Huzzah! Oh and these two lines were hilarious "From now on, you're packing heat. And you're learning karate. And traveling with Marines – don't look at me like that. I'm very serious." and of course "No ring, no deal." LOL Miranda would!
LethalPoison chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
wow amazing
ash.mountain chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
Oh My God...this whole thing was the bomb. At Chapter 1 I had a lump in my throat. I think I died mentally. This was so so so so good!
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
I loved this story immensely; it was fantastic. Moreover, I loved that Miranda wanted to protect Caroline and Cassidy from watching the news. You did a fantastic job of portraying Miranda's feelings towards Andy as well as her feelings about Andy being missing.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
Loved it! The interaction with the characters was amazing and I enjoyed it all!
ororo12 chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
It's a really good story.