Reviews for Disordered
RogueStorm84 chapter 22 . 2/24
Aww I totally loved this story. I'm just sorry that I missed it before
RogueStorm84 chapter 12 . 2/24
Awww that was sweet and hot
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 2/24
How the he'll have I never read this?! I mean wow! He'll of a first chapter.
Herbstkind chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
I started reading this story yesterday evening and I've finished just now - I really liked it. A lot. I'm foreign to this whole world of psychology disorders but to me it seemed believable, the plot was well developed, the timing was inherently consistent. I wasn't bored a single minute and reeeeeaaaaaalllllyyyyy happy when Spencer came around an they got back together. Yay!
Gubefan1980 chapter 22 . 7/8/2014
That was a wonderful story the second time around. Hate to say it, but Garcia rarely fails to reinforce how much I hate her. If Morgan talked to a woman, referring to him as meat, the way she talks to him, he'd be slapped with a sexual harassment suit. That woman is a menace. Glad she was told it was none of her business, although that twat seems oblivious. I truly hate her. Good sweet but scary at times story. Someday someone WII fulfill my fantasy and write a story that either kills her off, much to everyone's relief or she goes to jail for hacking one too many times. Loved it, glad I found it to read again.
Gubefan1980 chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
Ex-jock, Cassie would get a kick out of that, Spencer not so sure. Great going so far. Forgot abt the BAU. Hoping Spencer forgives him. I forget how that went. Poor Morgan he loves Spencer and is so worried abt him, as well as their relationship.
Gubefan1980 chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
This was scary. Forgot lot of details like how the skank found Cassie. Forgot a lot of it but was pretty sure Spencer lived. Good but scary afraid for them Morgan has to regain Spencer's trust. Maybe Cassie can help?!
Gubefan1980 chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
So, he won't disclose to Palmer but they all look like Spencer. This is scary. Same guy who beat up Cassie. Glad to read that Spencer is trusting Morgan. But Spencer will want to put himself in harm's way to protect other times ahead for both.
Gubefan1980 chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
That was nice that Cassie came to guide him through his first love making. Spencer asked Derek to fuck him, but of course Derek made love to him. Gently, tenderly and with great care and passion. Very sweet, poignant chapter.
Gubefan1980 chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
I read this before, so I know some tough times are still ahead for Spencer and for Morgan, is there a murder in there somewhere. I forget, loved Cassie's appearance at police station. Cool that despite them realizing she's a man, doesn't scream hooker. And it's sweet that she wants to help Spencer.
Gubefan1980 chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
I'm not good at reviewing every chapter but this is hhotter than I remembered. Sadder too recalling Adam and Amanda. Well done. He's kinder than she's used to.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I read this a long time ago before I saw Adam/Amanda. Done very well. Sad for Cassie.
kdhark chapter 22 . 6/30/2014
While I'm typically not the type for AU's, at least in the CM fandom, this was very well done and really good. I stayed up all night reading this, so kudos for that since unlike my best friend with a sleep disorder, I actually do have a real life and normal sleep schedule. Thumbs up for calling in sick.
AuntSara chapter 22 . 12/13/2013
Gorgeous story! You have a knack for AU stories. I typically prefer stories that remain somewhat truthful to the shows plot, (albeit with Morgan and Reid being in love) but you make the stories so amazing that I don't mind that they're AU. You truly are an artist. :-) I think its safe to say that I have yet to read a story of yours that I don't love.

Also, I wanted to point out my appreciation of your spelling and grammar. I truly hate reading a story where the author writes alot, or allot instead of the proper a lot. Also, lose and loose are commonly misused. There, they're and their, as well as too, to and two are also often used improperly. I know its silly for it to bother me so much, but it just gets under my skin. I'm sure that I make the same mistakes often enough, and yet when I read it in someone else's work it irks me like nothing else. I am happy to report that to the best of my knowledge I have never come across any of those mistakes in your writing. Yeah you!

Take care, and know that I thoroughly appreciate the time and effort that you put into your work.

Sara
IntoTheWilds chapter 22 . 11/17/2013
That was FANTASTIC! Cried when Cassie said bye, it was rather sad, glad for the happy ending though :)