Reviews for Disordered
Atz chapter 22 . 11/26
Such a great fic!

I would have liked to see the teams reaction to his genius/profiling abilities
Atz chapter 19 . 11/26
Lol. I loved the last line in this chapter so much I just had to chime in. Hotch wondering about Morgan's boyfriend. Ex football jock indeed. Snicker

Anyways, in really enjoying this fic. I love Cassie's personality
sampam69 chapter 22 . 10/31
This is a great story, well done. Thanks for sharing :) :)
Gubefan1980 chapter 22 . 9/20
Sorry I didn't review each page but it seemed irrelevant since I did the first time around. Great story.I knew that skank Ron found Spencer/Cassie just couldn't remember the deets. As usual Garcia is a hot mess. "Piece of meat?" Are you serious bitch really isn't that an offensive word to use to describe women but it's okay for a man. A couple of women have been killed off in stories one deliberately Morgan choked her to death, the other hit by Mack truck when she was deliberately distracted by Morgan. Still waiting for this bitch to be killed off. It's a lovely story the progression in their relationship and finally Spencer being able to let go of Cassie. Loved it again
phoegon chapter 22 . 8/25
I know this was written years ago but I just came across this story and wanted to say how much I have enjoyed reading this. I loved the whole Spencer/Cassie thing - that was definitely interesting to read. I love stories like this because I find Dissociative Identity Disorder really interesting. I have researched the condition for college project and I find it really fascinating. Anyway, this story is wonderful, I loved every single chapter and I hope you keep on writing amazing fics.
The MudDog chapter 1 . 7/25
I don't know if you are still active on fanfiction or read reviews, but I just finished this story and really loved it. Cassie is amazing! I was very sad to see her leave at the end because she was a super awesome character: funny, humble, sweet... As I said, all around awesome. Anyway, that's all I had to say. Great job! Great story!
Roimata chapter 22 . 3/7
Great story!
sweetandspice chapter 22 . 3/7
This was really good i loved it.
LaKisha chapter 22 . 3/4
Wow... Words can't even describe how beautiful, wonderful this story is.. It's like a beautiful romance story, a movie playing right before my eyes.. I loved this... Hope you will update it one day
RogueStorm84 chapter 22 . 2/24
Aww I totally loved this story. I'm just sorry that I missed it before
RogueStorm84 chapter 12 . 2/24
Awww that was sweet and hot
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 2/24
How the he'll have I never read this?! I mean wow! He'll of a first chapter.
Herbstkind chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
I started reading this story yesterday evening and I've finished just now - I really liked it. A lot. I'm foreign to this whole world of psychology disorders but to me it seemed believable, the plot was well developed, the timing was inherently consistent. I wasn't bored a single minute and reeeeeaaaaaalllllyyyyy happy when Spencer came around an they got back together. Yay!
Gubefan1980 chapter 22 . 7/8/2014
That was a wonderful story the second time around. Hate to say it, but Garcia rarely fails to reinforce how much I hate her. If Morgan talked to a woman, referring to him as meat, the way she talks to him, he'd be slapped with a sexual harassment suit. That woman is a menace. Glad she was told it was none of her business, although that twat seems oblivious. I truly hate her. Good sweet but scary at times story. Someday someone WII fulfill my fantasy and write a story that either kills her off, much to everyone's relief or she goes to jail for hacking one too many times. Loved it, glad I found it to read again.
Gubefan1980 chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
Ex-jock, Cassie would get a kick out of that, Spencer not so sure. Great going so far. Forgot abt the BAU. Hoping Spencer forgives him. I forget how that went. Poor Morgan he loves Spencer and is so worried abt him, as well as their relationship.