Reviews for A Great King
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
A perfect King is what Arthur Pendragon strives and grows to be. One who leads, yet still lets his people have free will to do with their lives what they please.
ImmaFly chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
love the twist that arthur didn't intervene.

i never thought of the bullies until now, but it is very true. i am glad that arthur are no longer friends with those fools

also, i loved it when gwen and merlin avenged themselves. it was great! that satisfaction was delicious.

thank you!
Linorien chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
WOOHOO! Merlin and Gwen make an awesome pranking team.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Great story about courage and friendship. Arthur is growing up.
glueduck chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh my God I can't even begin to comprehend how AMAZING this story is. It's soooo good! It's really really well written, and I particularly loved that little running monologue throughout about a great king, I thought that was genius. This should've been an episode in season 1 it would've worked.

I was a bit tentative about reading it at first because of the length but I'm glad I did. Great story. :)
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Gawd! That was brilliant. Love that you made Arthur do something that Merlin and Gwen were not aware of.
MaeDay In Hell chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
*chants* SEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUEL!plz?
Hieiko chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I loved this!
Ihni chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
That was great! I especially liked that Merlin and Gwen got out of it and solved it on their own. Kinda.
Bluebellbird chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Great idea! thanks!
NomDePlume519 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I really enjoyed this story. Not only do WE see how far Arthur has come, but he himself realizes how much he has changed (for the better) since Merlin arrived. He learns a lot about himself and the person (and king) he wants to be.

And of course, his feelings for Gwen, which he cannot even admit to himself yet, are very sweet.

Well done!
Rilain chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Loved your story! I thought it had great dynamics between Arthur and Gwen and Merlin, and I love how we get to see part of how Arthur becomes a great king. Thanks!
SamsSmiles247 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
that is so cute. i love seeing arthur's carring side and his growing feelings for gwen. it was just cute:)
Dianne chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That was very well written and interesting story. Arthur sure showed wisdom in his watchful waiting to see how Gwen and Merlin would handle the bullies. Thanks for sharing.