Reviews for Grim Becomings: Intimations of Immortality
We know who Davie will be snogging next.
Davina is a hypocrite. She spent her summer with the murderer of her parents. Had a snog, too
Why didn't she ask Sirius to be her boyfriend?
Snape. Killed. Her. Parents. She is officially sick. I can see Harry snogging Voldemort now.
So that's how you treat the murderer of your parents? She loves reminding Snape how she would gladly go out with him and how great he is. But she won't talk to Sirius. Snape killed her parents. She should report him and let the authorities deal with him. He is dangerous. How sick is she?
Davina acting like she is stupid at the ball, telling Sirius it is not at all like a boyfriend/girlfriend type od thing between them is demeaning to her person.
Snape should be in Azkaban. This is a matter of society, not a private wrongm. Davina does not get to decide Snape gets to be free. It's unbelievable what Davina has done and sad to Snape after he killed her parents. It's horrible.
Guest chapter 49 . 1/25/2016
CONTINUE THIS PLEASE AND THANK YOU :)
rorogirl15 chapter 41 . 12/23/2015
Snape needs to stop being an idiot
caymanislands chapter 49 . 6/7/2015
Please continue the story!
avanns chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I'm about halfway through the chapters that you've posted and I love the story! I can't wait to get caught up! :) I really love how you portray the characters and their personalities. Can't wait to read more.
tinyhobbit chapter 49 . 5/14/2014
I have so much love for this story, it's amazing! Really hope you update soon )
QueenBlackII chapter 49 . 5/6/2014
UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
19irene96 chapter 49 . 5/3/2014
poor Romnic :( :(
Dreamsb223 chapter 47 . 9/5/2011
Loving the story! Please update soon!
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 47 . 8/21/2011
Hey, I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I am still reading your fic and loving it. I'm just not good with reviewing. Anyway, keep up the good work.