Reviews for Grim Becomings: Intimations of Immortality
CONTINUE THIS PLEASE AND THANK YOU :)
rorogirl15 chapter 41 . 12/23/2015
Snape needs to stop being an idiot
caymanislands chapter 49 . 6/7/2015
Please continue the story!
avanns chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I'm about halfway through the chapters that you've posted and I love the story! I can't wait to get caught up! :) I really love how you portray the characters and their personalities. Can't wait to read more.
tinyhobbit chapter 49 . 5/14/2014
I have so much love for this story, it's amazing! Really hope you update soon )
QueenBlackII chapter 49 . 5/6/2014
UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
19irene96 chapter 49 . 5/3/2014
poor Romnic :( :(
Dreamsb223 chapter 47 . 9/5/2011
Loving the story! Please update soon!
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 47 . 8/21/2011
Hey, I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I am still reading your fic and loving it. I'm just not good with reviewing. Anyway, keep up the good work.
AleN chapter 47 . 8/7/2011
Hi! I just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying your story, seriously, it's probably one of the best I've read if not the best. And also, by the way, update pleeeease! haha, just kidding, but I am dying to know what happends next and also a bit afraid because, well, we all know that Sirius dies eventually so I'm not sure how that's going to play out. Anyway, you have a big talent, just know that :)
Maddog24 chapter 47 . 7/30/2011
pretty interesting take the Harry Potter world. I enjoy your style of writing but than again I always have from way back in XI year one. You got yourself a good talent. Keep up the good work and for the record I miss you and everyone else.
readerlover16 chapter 47 . 7/17/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Sam chapter 47 . 7/17/2011
Please please don't kill off sirius! We already had to deal with it in the books; let us have a happy ending!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/16/2011
I would absolutley die (of Joy) If you did do an AU, Beautiful story!
gyphsy chapter 47 . 7/15/2011