Reviews for Grim Becomings: Intimations of Immortality
majamugel chapter 49 . 1/2
I know its been quite a while but I really do hope you are going to update it again. You promised around 60 chapters after all. I would love to see what you have in store for everyone, especially Harry, Davie and Sirius as a Family.

Also I need to mention that I would love to read that AU story! I've never been able to find a well written AU story about the characters leading a relarively normal, happy life.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/24/2017
You can’t apparate in Hogwarts
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 49 . 5/27/2017
Is that it then? If so it was such a good story.
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 9 . 5/26/2017
"Won't you just write him" it doesn't make sense you need to include to after write and before him.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/1/2017
We know who Davie will be snogging next.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/1/2017
Davina is a hypocrite. She spent her summer with the murderer of her parents. Had a snog, too
Why didn't she ask Sirius to be her boyfriend?
Guest chapter 11 . 2/1/2017
Snape. Killed. Her. Parents. She is officially sick. I can see Harry snogging Voldemort now.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/1/2017
So that's how you treat the murderer of your parents? She loves reminding Snape how she would gladly go out with him and how great he is. But she won't talk to Sirius. Snape killed her parents. She should report him and let the authorities deal with him. He is dangerous. How sick is she?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/1/2017
Davina acting like she is stupid at the ball, telling Sirius it is not at all like a boyfriend/girlfriend type od thing between them is demeaning to her person.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/1/2017
Snape should be in Azkaban. This is a matter of society, not a private wrongm. Davina does not get to decide Snape gets to be free. It's unbelievable what Davina has done and sad to Snape after he killed her parents. It's horrible.
Guest chapter 49 . 1/25/2016
CONTINUE THIS PLEASE AND THANK YOU :)
rorogirl15 chapter 41 . 12/23/2015
Snape needs to stop being an idiot
caymanislands chapter 49 . 6/7/2015
Please continue the story!
avanns chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I'm about halfway through the chapters that you've posted and I love the story! I can't wait to get caught up! :) I really love how you portray the characters and their personalities. Can't wait to read more.
tinyhobbit chapter 49 . 5/14/2014
I have so much love for this story, it's amazing! Really hope you update soon )