Reviews for From Sister to Sister to Flik
OrganicFantasy chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
It's so nice to read a story with these two. I found that as much as I love the movie, I felt it was lacking in the sisterly love department. They interacted more with their mother than with each other. It's so sweet and cute.
LarkOfTheSky chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Very cute! This is actually the first 'A bug's life' fic I've read, and let me tell you, you left me wanting to read more! Great job, and please update! :)

Lark
Groudon202 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
So cool! You've really captured the setting of Ant Island and that of the characters too! I wonder what's going to happen next (if you ever update, that is...)!
FemaleJester1212 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
This chapter was cool! Update more when you get the chance.I'm a beta reader
AC2 chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Another good chapter. Let me know when it's finished and the corrections have been made so I can add it to the Archives.

Niggles:

Erm, sorry to have to bring this up, but asking for reviews doesn't work. Feel free to advertise this story in the R&R thread at Can We Talk? Hopefully, one of my regulars or lurkers will check this out.

It's a shame you haven't got reviews for this so far, though - you're a good writer and your stories are a joy to read. Don't mind the nitpicks - I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and mean no harm by them.

But as Dot was getting older, she [was becoming]became more adventurous and therefore required even more attention.

Without warning, Dot started moving towards Flik [from where she was standing] at a rapid pace.

The only thing was that Dot, despite [and possibly because of] the constant near-death experiences, was fascinated by Flik.

“That was cool!” she said [now] after she stopped trembling.
AC2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Cute fic! I like the relationship between Dot and Atta, and the way you've made Dot believably three and Atta believably teenaged.

Niggles:

The most important skill for a young princess whose destiny was to one day take over her mother’s role as queen to learn [is] WAS leadership. And the best way to teach a young princess about leadership [is] WAS to set her up with [the]A task that [teaches an uncountable number of children worldwide about being a leader:] would give her a basic grounding in that skill: babysitting her younger siblings.

Dot was already very smart and curious for her age[comma] but was still cute and fun to play with, [making] which made avoiding the “training” label even easier.

Then she yawned AND SAID, “I’m tired.”