Reviews for the long and winding road
DoubleMoons chapter 1 . 4/23
Just read this again, it's still very lovely. Especially how you crafted Sakura's characterization.
zombiekins5948 chapter 1 . 3/17
Please make more updates. This was really good
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 3/4
Ehhh, maybe Naruto was insensitive at that point, but Kishimoto made it a habit of always putting the focus on the male characters. Female characters were there to look pretty, be rescued, remark on the 'hotness', strength and growth of their male counterparts, and explain where all the children are coming from. Thanks Kishimoto. -_-
Really enjoyed this and would love to see you or someone you give permission to turn it into a longer story. :)
justreviewing chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
very impressive. I always loved the idea of broken Sakura, 'cause it's realistic and adds incredible dimension into her character (and God knows Kishimoto has none). Especially Naruto's interaction, because of the same reasons and negativity in this case only serve to highlight his positive character.

there's also a tone of poetry and succinct paragraphs always make it easier to read.

applaud.
Wailing Trigger chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Beautiful.
hangmeuptodry chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I read this once when I didn't have an account and then I lost it again. I made a post on tumblr and someone finally told me how to read it again. Ugh, I loved this. Bitter Sakura is totally plausible no matter how many think its OOC. Another marvelous job!
Asuka Sakura26 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is awesome. Pure genius. I love it. Wow. A good actress indeed. I hope Naruto finds out everything and comes back. I'm thankful Tsunade didn't die in the manga that early (except now we don't know yet if she and the other kages are dead). An epilogue to this would be nice. Great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
oh GOD!

THIS DESERVES MORE FREAKIN REVIEWS!

ARGH! THIS WAS AWESOME!

UTTERLY SO!
please write more!
I love your fics sooooo much!
zandehr chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
ahh bliss. i hope they all come back really fast.. naruto would feel really really BAD for even thinking that sakura-chan would betray konoha like that
punnylove chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Heartbreaking, but in such a great way. It's very "concluded" right now, but I'd love to see an update showing the aftermath of her sacrifice.
KasonSama chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
In all honestly, I really think you should add a few more chapters, I like the idea of Sakura as Hokage, there's really not that many fics out there of it, it would make for a rather interesting story in a way...
monsterbleeds chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I really love the part with the taking mask off thing. Sasuke just knows her too well, gah my heart hurts. XD I also like the way you write Sakura in this fic. Great read :)
Tikitorch559 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
amazing work, love this fanfic
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Awesome story! :D
kakura sagami chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
You know, I find your style of writing really intriguing. You can write very humorous fics that border on crack and there are times when you whip out something heavy like this. Your versatility knows no bounds. I salute your clever and ingenious way of writing. Hope to read more from you
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »