Reviews for the long and winding road
Haze Be It chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Wooooooooooow! that was great!
moor chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love your portrayal of Sakura in this - especially in the beginning, and agree that Sakura was the one deserving the comfort, as she'd lost her surrogate mother.

Thank you for showing Sakura as being strong and CAPABLE in all aspects as a true Konoha shinobi/kunoichi. :D (Especially her self-sacrifice.)
AnimaniacXOX chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I love this story! The whole "Take off your mask" thing with Sasuke and Sakura gave a double meaning! This was certainly awesome!
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
THAT WAS AWESOME.

DOWN WITH DANZOU.
Rene2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That was outstanding! I really enjoyed reading this... you captured a side of her rarely explored! Thank You!
Ailish Oriana chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Masterfully written; You have such a unique writing style, its unlike anything I've ever come across. :)
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
It's pretty strange that Sakura, of all people, would be bitter and disapproving of someone else needing comfort in the first section, isn't it?
inu-babygirl1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
short but nice and enjoyable
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
That was so sad! But I'm glad Sakura got her revenge. (:
ashleysays chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
i was a little confused at the beginning but it all came together beautifully at the end. please write another chapter, i absolutely love this!...

peace out

ash bash
AlbertaxRose chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
... Oh ... my ... god... THIS IS AMAZING! Very good story, layout and setting! Screams SasuSaku too! Keep the good work up!
antlercrown chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Beautiful.

I think this gives off a different aura than what you usually write.

Wonderful job.

-zanibarr
PenInHand9 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I loved this story. In a sad way. I haven't been keeping up with the manga at ALL (sort of got frustrated), but from the things I've heard secondhand it's not looking good for SasuSaku. I absolutely adore your writing though. Keep up the good work, anytime I see a new story from you it makes me smile.
the general girl chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I love this, love love love love love it.

It's actually one of my favorite fics from you now. xD I really liked how you wrote Sakura's character, and played with the idea that sometimes just going around making heartfelt speeches and running into things just isn't going to be enough (coughnarutocough, the first portion pretty much describes me 90% of the time when I read the manga now). It was great seeing Sakura being written as this loyal, aloof favorite of Danzou. The whole thing (the theme, keeping the characters reasonable, the writing in general) was done very masterfully. There were some small grammatical errors here and there, but they weren't so significant that they made me enjoy the fic any less.

Great, great job!
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Brilliant.

Stupid Naruto, never seeing what he and Sasuke should have...
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »