Reviews for the long and winding road
kakura sagami chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
You know, I find your style of writing really intriguing. You can write very humorous fics that border on crack and there are times when you whip out something heavy like this. Your versatility knows no bounds. I salute your clever and ingenious way of writing. Hope to read more from you
Andelevion chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
You are so ingenious with your awesome Sakura fic.
Kamira364 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This was amazing. Definitely going on my favorites list. I love how you captured the strong side of Sakura.

Sequel? Please?

Congrats on being such a wonderful writer.
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh, wow this was amazing! I loved reading it! My only critique is that I wish it was longer! It's just too good!
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I think this would be a great story to elaborate on. Maybe show the struggles Salura faces as Hokage and what Sasuke plans next as well as what her friends think when they figure out she had been loyal all along. I think I'm also sending some SasuSaku :) great story!
Haze Be It chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Wooooooooooow! that was great!
moor chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love your portrayal of Sakura in this - especially in the beginning, and agree that Sakura was the one deserving the comfort, as she'd lost her surrogate mother.

Thank you for showing Sakura as being strong and CAPABLE in all aspects as a true Konoha shinobi/kunoichi. :D (Especially her self-sacrifice.)
AnimaniacXOX chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I love this story! The whole "Take off your mask" thing with Sasuke and Sakura gave a double meaning! This was certainly awesome!
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/12/2011

Rene2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That was outstanding! I really enjoyed reading this... you captured a side of her rarely explored! Thank You!
Ailish Oriana chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Masterfully written; You have such a unique writing style, its unlike anything I've ever come across. :)
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
It's pretty strange that Sakura, of all people, would be bitter and disapproving of someone else needing comfort in the first section, isn't it?
inu-babygirl1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
short but nice and enjoyable
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
That was so sad! But I'm glad Sakura got her revenge. (:
ashleysays chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
i was a little confused at the beginning but it all came together beautifully at the end. please write another chapter, i absolutely love this!...

peace out