Reviews for the long and winding road
BelieveForMe chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow. Again, I'm just left speechless from your writing.

I love the “Take off your mask.” quote, I read the line over and over again, cause it was just that good.

Great work (as always) can't wait for more updates!
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
omg. this was spectacular. truly. i just sort of flailed at everything and wow - i'm so glad you wrote it.

and this:

His response is a glare.

“Take off your mask.”

GUH. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. it just show how true to each other they want to be but can't. and yeah. I loves. Sakura fics are amazing, but this was brilliant. thank you!
Platinum Dragoness chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Not to accuse you of plagiarism, but there's a crack-pairing fic I once read with almost exactly this plot that you might like: http: shinigami_wands/29753. html

This was also well-done, though. Good characterization of Sakura.
LittleFoxDemon chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Nice one, I liked it a lot.

Fox
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That was just really really good. It was nicely written. It was amazing and I just loved how it turned out at the end. It would be nice if this actually happens. D I liked this.
smos chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I would like to see this happen in the canon. If only Sakura was THE MAIN character.
don't feed the models chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
wow this was amazing. i just loved it, simply.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Once again, you've surpassed your previous works! You've written this piece more beautifully than the others, and I absolutely adore it!

Definitely a fav.
thinkthoughts chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
definitely well written :)
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
i really, really liked this fic. it was very nicely put together, and it was just the right length. you managed to fit all of it into some short chapters, which is amazing. brilliant job.

my favorite would have to be the mask one. the last line just...really kind of stuck. :)

i also liked the companionship towards the end. very well played!

but i would love to see naruto's reaction; was he in on it?
cheriper chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wow. Massive Sakura kick-ass spotlight and Sakura-ness, whatever that is. I love that Sakura was made into a more meaningful and a lot angstier here. And I love the Sasuke-and-Sakura-have-a-deal thingy. Haha. :D
zeroandsix chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
well,that's what I call a piece of story,perfect grammar and a wonderful creativity.I'm glad that I'm awake at this hour to read you for this fan fiction.
GoonieLove chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That was breathtaking. And some how seems entirely possible. Plus a Beatles title never hurts.
Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow, I really like this. It makes me almost sad, but more thoughtful. This is probably one of the best fics I've read in a while.
hoyjuno chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow. Just, wow. I'd like to have double masks as well.

You never cease to entertain and satisfy me(god, that sounded wrong) :/

You really are my number ultimate fanfic writer idol (with a sotinyyou'llseeifyousquint advantage to the blanket) :D

Needless to say, I want you to write more and maybe continue your chapter fics. coughaudeamuscough. 8D

Godspeed!