Reviews for the long and winding road
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
i really, really liked this fic. it was very nicely put together, and it was just the right length. you managed to fit all of it into some short chapters, which is amazing. brilliant job.

my favorite would have to be the mask one. the last line just...really kind of stuck. :)

i also liked the companionship towards the end. very well played!

but i would love to see naruto's reaction; was he in on it?
cheriper chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wow. Massive Sakura kick-ass spotlight and Sakura-ness, whatever that is. I love that Sakura was made into a more meaningful and a lot angstier here. And I love the Sasuke-and-Sakura-have-a-deal thingy. Haha. :D
zeroandsix chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
well,that's what I call a piece of story,perfect grammar and a wonderful creativity.I'm glad that I'm awake at this hour to read you for this fan fiction.
GoonieLove chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That was breathtaking. And some how seems entirely possible. Plus a Beatles title never hurts.
Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow, I really like this. It makes me almost sad, but more thoughtful. This is probably one of the best fics I've read in a while.
hoyjuno chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow. Just, wow. I'd like to have double masks as well.

You never cease to entertain and satisfy me(god, that sounded wrong) :/

You really are my number ultimate fanfic writer idol (with a sotinyyou'llseeifyousquint advantage to the blanket) :D

Needless to say, I want you to write more and maybe continue your chapter fics. coughaudeamuscough. 8D

Godspeed!

Probably not your #1 fan but you're my #1 idol,

~inkblots.
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Very interesting. I wonder... what could happen if this actually happened in the manga?
why just the other day chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This is amazing, it made me swell with pride even though I shouldn't. I guess it got me that into the char. even though it isn't that long. It's amazing perfect, I love it so much. You're writing is always amazing, but this just blew me away.
Runendf chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I love this.

Beautiful, and while I think leaving it off where you did is poignant- I'd still love to see a followup. Thanks!
Mai Sode no Shirayuki chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Very original and interesting! I really liked it! So now she can finally relate to Sasuke in some way huh? she's become an avenger too, though to a lesser extent... and I expect that Naruto will forgive her right?
adjusted chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This is definitely one of my favorite fics that I've read. Sakura as Hokage is always an idea I've liked.
o.O Kumiko O.o chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I like this alot. You should make a sequel of how everyone will react when they found out what Sakura had done for them. Keep up the good work :]
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4