Reviews for the long and winding road
Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow, I really like this. It makes me almost sad, but more thoughtful. This is probably one of the best fics I've read in a while.
hoyjuno chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow. Just, wow. I'd like to have double masks as well.

You never cease to entertain and satisfy me(god, that sounded wrong) :/

You really are my number ultimate fanfic writer idol (with a sotinyyou'llseeifyousquint advantage to the blanket) :D

Needless to say, I want you to write more and maybe continue your chapter fics. coughaudeamuscough. 8D

Godspeed!

Probably not your #1 fan but you're my #1 idol,

inkblots.
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Very interesting. I wonder... what could happen if this actually happened in the manga?
why just the other day chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This is amazing, it made me swell with pride even though I shouldn't. I guess it got me that into the char. even though it isn't that long. It's amazing perfect, I love it so much. You're writing is always amazing, but this just blew me away.
Runendf chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I love this.

Beautiful, and while I think leaving it off where you did is poignant- I'd still love to see a followup. Thanks!
Mai Sode no Shirayuki chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Very original and interesting! I really liked it! So now she can finally relate to Sasuke in some way huh? she's become an avenger too, though to a lesser extent... and I expect that Naruto will forgive her right?
adjusted chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This is definitely one of my favorite fics that I've read. Sakura as Hokage is always an idea I've liked.
o.O Kumiko O.o chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I like this alot. You should make a sequel of how everyone will react when they found out what Sakura had done for them. Keep up the good work :]
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4