Reviews for And all WAS well
Kimori Takahashi chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
Dang...poor Danny...
wait...does this mean he could see them(his human family) again or will he be in another time, dimension, world?

Maybe this story could be like a crossover of many other shows? because he is reborn and all that...
lolistarkiller chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
it was amazing! please update soon and i will draw a pic of him for u. my DA account name is the same as my fanfic one so yea...:)
Rachpop chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
MORE PLEASE! XD I can see a definite improvement in your writing.
Ikana Phantom chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Hey, all I have to say is two words...CONTINUE THIS!
tracithegreat chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Aww shucks! thanks for the shout out and this was an epic chapter! I think i died a little bit because of this chapter's epic-ness.

Whoa. if i died a bit does that mean im half ghost? -tries to go intangible & sticks head through wall- nope. ow. REALLY GOOD CHAPTER! I'll be here waiting for a next chapter :)
Inflamora Notoris chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Wow 0.0 that's new
tracithegreat chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
One word. Epic. I love this! How could you kill Danny? -tear- sooooooo good! Please update!
GY chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
come on! f*cking sam and tucker Stop the s*hit, and SNAP THE F*CK OUT OF IT!
Super Sister chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Eh, everyone has an accident with a knife in stories at some point( OK, so in this case it was deliberate, but who cares?)

Write more! I wanna see how everyone starts to swivel and regret in this story (Laughs darkly) Hope you update soon!
HatchetChu chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Oh My God, they killed Danny!

You bastards!

lolz Interesting development, I wonder how it's going to turn out.
CARLY FENTON chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
ah, so he is going to turn into Dan... I LOVE THIS!
PhantomMouse1115 chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
YOU. KILLED. DANNY! HOW COULD YOU? does he come back alive? Do Sam and Tucker break from the spell and realized what they did? Does Vlad's clone melt and he regrets killing Danny instead of just taking control of him? I WILL NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU UPDATE!
DarkRubberNeck chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
*cries* I hope he comes back to life.

So according to clock work he wont be found for ten years? Please I want to read some more again soonies _
GothicShadowPhantom chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
is he gonna turn into Dan...
PhantomMouse1115 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
You have to write more! WHAT HAPPENS! I WANNA KNOW! ARG! Seriosly though, write more!