Reviews for Second Chance
Xiaou Nem chapter 13 . 6/1
Quite nice.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
Well, for someone who was supposed to be drained of magic Hermione does really well with a bunch of highly powered wandless stuff.

And she _was_ snooping with that Legilimens. Surprised it didn't bounce, but Snape had his defenses down for once.

I do hope she doesn't trample him just because she can; Snape has had enough of that in his life.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
Hermione's quite right; insane quests are quite all right when they're Harry's idea.

But I liked Harry's apology to Snape a great deal. (though frankly, Lily hosed Snape, too, the way she treated him, and why Snape kept loving her I do not know).

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
Good chapter. But Snape knows how to heal cursed wounds; he healed the Sectumsepra that nearly killed Draco. Now that he's alive, perhaps he can help heal Hermione. Or perhaps there's something in Malfoy Manor that can help.

Bellatrix did a _lot_ more Dark stuff to end up the way she was; Hermione's fate doesn't have to be the same as hers.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
I hope Snape is allowed to shave sometime, but obviously, Hermione is a bigger priority. Good chapter, though short.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
Yes, this is a short chapter, but it helps move the story along. We know that Hermione is still alive, though not doing particularly well (oh, where oh where can we find a Potions Master to cure her); Snape is putting himself back together with the stunned realization that he is alive; and Harry Potter is on his way, probably with half the Aurors in Britain along with him, just in case the Malfoys try to pull something.

Not bad at a all, really...
TXJ chapter 13 . 12/13/2010
Hehe... It's not too often that we get to see Hermione put Snape on his backside. (with out shameless smut following).

Please update!
duj chapter 13 . 11/27/2010
And did her eyes glow red as she chucked him out or is she still only at Bellatrix-evil level? When will Lucius start to realise that helping a Dark Lord/Lady to attain their power never brings the gratitude you expect?
Akira079 chapter 13 . 11/25/2010
LOL! That was great. Good for Hermione for throwing the ungrateful git out on his bum. Wouldn't it be great if Lucius saw the whole little incident. Great Job!
notwritten chapter 13 . 11/25/2010
Very interesting today. Keep smiling. :-)
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
Good chapter. And maybe Snape can help with Hermione-after all, he healed Draco's cursed wounds when Harry Potter decided to go "Sectumsepra" on Draco's face.
TXJ chapter 12 . 11/19/2010
I'm sorry to short you many reviews but I have the bad habit of not reviewing until I reach the end of a story that has already begun. I am rather enjoying this and look forward to your next chapter. I'm sorry that you missed the midnight release of the movie. Personally as a Snape fan who is still jaded over the sixth movie (and lack of Snape) I am going to do my best to wait out this pathetic atempt at squeezing more money out of the fan base and not watch this movie until it is being shown with the final.
potiongoddess chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
I'm really liking the way you are capturing the slytherin way of thinking. Just give her the earn you know she will find it anyway. It's crazy that nobody took him to task on why he didn't attempt to have Draco talk her out of it. That could be interesting later on.
Burnedx2 chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
I hope you update again soon. I like your story! I'm interested in seeing how Snape interacts with Hermione.
notwritten chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
Very nice. Keep smiling. :-)