Reviews for Galen Marek and the Order of the Phoenix
Great story make more.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Very good make more
G.man chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Please keep updating! this story is good!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
The sith stalker is Galen's future...
JediKnightNightTerra chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
I must say, I love how this cross over is written. I love how Galen handled Umbridge especially. I like seeing her in pain :3 but all in all, I'd like to see this updated. Take your time, though.
killroy225 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
please don't let this story die, it is so good and was getting to the good parts. please continue it.
WolfsTrinity chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
I feel bad about this, but I can't help but find the last(real) thing that Sirius said hilarious. The casual way he mentioned causing something to explode from laughter is just that right kind of disturbing as to be hilarious. Well, much as I hope this isn't dead, it'll be great if there's more.
Jacen Caedus chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
There are some mistakes you have in here. First of all, if you read the novel, Galen never learned his surname before he died. That was uncovered by Bail Organa later. He, also, did not turn against Vader until after he destroyed the skyhook above Kashyyyk and discovered that his father was a Jedi Knight. And in Harry Potter, you made the mistake of implying that Voldemort had friends, when it is made clear that the Dark Lord never had friends.

Lastly, I just wanted to note if you ever noticed the simularities between Voldemort and Palpatine, especially after "Darth Plagueis". They both had a father they despised and dropped their given name because that. Then they killed their family at the age of sixteen.

This occurred to me when Dumbledore described Voldemort right there, and I was wondering if you noticed this.

And one last thibg, when are you planning on editing this story again? Please hrry. This is my favorite non-reading story.
Jacen Caedus chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
You haven't edited this story in two years. Is there a reason?
Shalemaster chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Please continue as much as you can.
mohsin90 chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
good story hope you update soon
Lucem Yoru chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Well that's interesting. Pretty good story, hope you'll update soon.
blake015 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
cool chapter keep it up until complete
blake015 chapter 2 . 9/18/2011