Reviews for Interno Внутри
Fyoex chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
Wooow, freaky! I actually like this ending better than Italy living... maybe because it was written well haha...
whitebunny1063 chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
It kinda reminded me of a French horror film
GODHELPME MAKING NEW ACCOUNT56 chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
i liked the second ending better
Guest chapter 10 . 4/8/2011
Crying hopelessly...shouldn"t have read the rest
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
You killed off east? How could you!
scarletphantom55 chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
;w; soooooo cute!
Butterfly Ichihara chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
Wow...i cried for part of this, when italy was looking through the photo book. that was torturous! you delivered the suspence so well! damn russia! oh well. great job!
EarasingRocketTips chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
Gah I loved this! Gooood job! *thumbs up*

I think the second ending kicked arse. You're a good writer!
VodkaKolKolKol chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
I'm an idiot... I told you to add more, and you already have ten chapters. But great job on the kills. Kolkolkol :D
VodkaKolKolKol chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Hey, it's the meanie... Love it! Keep it going.
VodkaKolKolKol chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
:U Just to let you know, I didn't review the last two chapters 'cause when I read fics, I make sure they are worth my time. Wow, that was mean... Wait... Holy vodka shots! I totaly didn't mean that your about your fic! I like reading horror and this is, like, AWESOME. I don't have anything bad to say to it. It's a great read.
BlackRitual chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
QWQ I just read the whole thing, both endings and all.

Oooh~, I never saw this ending coming. I actually like it better, probably just 'cause I'm a Russia fangirl, so I want him ot be happy. XD; Oh, but I love your review of the carnage. "5 lives for one...had it been worth it? For him, yes." AGH! I LOVE IT! XD Thank you SOOOO much for posting this ending anyway!
Cute Hyukkie chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
this is good, I bit not understand, english not my first language, but this Fic have interesting story...
like this3
woof chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
this is fukking fantastic!
black-cat-tonic chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
its bloody yet kawaii nice touch~

HAHAHA its so wierd Prussia and South Italy are kinda friends i wouldnt have pictured it that way but i like it still~