Reviews for Finding a Tree in the Forest
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 2/28
Aw hope everything goes well for Hotch and Emily works out it's him soon
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Hahahaha! Hotch to the rescue! And dave having the picture as wallpaper! Hahaha! Sweet hotch!
Pheonix1995 chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
AWW! Hotch is SO cute! Loved it! LOLed at image of Reid on a double date with Morgan! HAHA! Awesome as usual!
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
This is probably my favorite! I love it! So sweet...Hotch is so awkward...
Twolf2208 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
hmmm... I say u need to write another chapter on this one, though with all the 'snarky' funny comments and me having newly busted ribs is killing me. keep it up.
PagetPaulson chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
very cute!
ab89us chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Very very cute! LOVE IT!
Arcadya chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
So we don't get the Hotch and Prentiss by-play of Morgan's pick for Reid? I was looking forward to it... :(

Great ending.
Arcadya chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Yes, she was flirting with one man as she tried to determine the identity of another. But she rarely got Hotch all to herself unless they were scoping crime scenes or driving to interviews.

Neither circumstance was known for being conducive to getting your flirt on.

BAH BAR BAH HAR! I loved this section.

and Morgan . . . well that was the same expression Garcia got when she asked if he'd like to see Fraggle Rock on ice - How do you come up with these things?
Arcadya chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Well, he picked up the sandwich and took another bite . . . probably make a declaration of some kind. I choked in awesomeness here.

I can just imagine Emily doing some kind of victory dance when Hotch leaves the toilet seat up!

'Oh we're so happy, we're so in love, we're just the most awesome couples in the whole wide world!' GIGGLE!

I want a Klingon Valentine's Day card, send me one. You'll have to go on an expedition to find one now!

But now he could see that they were in need of a Step 1.5. This is really gorgeous I love Hotch's thought-processes.
bookworm45 chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
That was really cute, even if I'm kind of late to the review party. ;)
chiroho chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
Okay, trying to slip in a review here before everyone else is up. :)

LOL at the letter of protest to Playboy. What exactly IS the proper wording for that sort of thing? Ah yes, should read the next line. More laughing on my part. Just so you know, my "Dinkum Dictionary" lists 19 synonyms, though I doubt any of them are 'tasteful'.

You are into Emily and muffins, brownies, and sundry other four based foods, aren't you? :)

A stretch list of nine names isn't really a lot, is it?

LOL at Dave leaving a packet of condoms on her desk. Yup, that would be Dave!

See, if Dave sees Emily as the possible daughter he could be proud of, how could he not think of a younger JJ in the same way?

Stupid, repressed, Hotch, making Em think that there is no way he could be interested.

While I know Hotch is trying to make a good day for her here, he really is jumping into the whole flagellation thing awfully quickly.

Definitely sucky thoughts from poor Em. Then again, I guess anyone would when confronted with that thought - pathetic and alone.

LOL at the "second favourite agent" line.

"And JUST as he’s about to apologize and spill his guts the FREAKING MOUNTIES call!" I'm dying here. Seriously.

Of course, Em here is in a LOT of denial.

Stupid Dave! What the heck does he have that he needs to get to Canada so urgently? A little woman on the side?

I think "f'ing Royal Canadian f'ing Mounted f'ing Police" would have a better ring to it. ;)

Oh yeah, Hotch kissing Reid? One for the history books! Though I guess all I have to do is look at the entries for the CM FF awards to see plenty of those stories!

It's not all that gigantic. Though it's a quart as against the regular pint of B&J CD. Bought it myself at BJs not that long ago. Two gallons is a LOT of ice cream to scarf down though.

LOL at "maybe the stress had finally gotten to him"

The little charms are very sweet.

LOL at the "Gideon bought you flowers" line! Obviously making snide remarks at anyone even thinking of G/P. ;)

Okay, so she's known him for six years. Does that make this somewhere around season 8?

LOL at the "grub". Very Em.

Having a wedding ring is like being tagged and released into the wild? ;)

Activities with Emily's tongue would certainly make me lose track of my train of thought for more than a second!

Exactly how big an erection is he going to be getting? A couple of feet? While uncomfortable, all he has to do is slip on his long raincoat or wool coat and nobody would notice. Yes, if he just had his suit on it could be problematic, but with a handy dandy coat available, and he'd have to be wearing a long one so it would go with his suit. :)

Hey, wasn't that my idea? Come on super strong to Emily, then pull the old switcheroo and have her going through case files instead of having sex in Hotch's office? ;)

Nice work on Hotch's part there with hanging the present out there.

LOL at the "free oil change from a gas station". That makes a great present. And that IS a suck-ass gift to give a woman for Valentine's Day.

Been watching Shrek have we?

Morgan isn't into MIT graduates? Very telling!

Emily as Tigger? Seems appropriate somehow.

This is obviously related to the Hotch and Em who knock on Morgan's hotel room door with fake prostitution raids. ;)

Apparently Emily has a very low bad for good Valentine's Days. Poor thing. Not that I really celebrate them myself, but I did give my wife a card and some chocolate.

Oh, way to insult a man's ego! I laughed out loud when I read it as I knew that she was joking, but if it had been me I would have reacted like Hotch. :)

Hotch has a B&J's ice cream sex fetish? Okay then. At least Em won't need to take up yoga!

Most amusing. As I've said before, it's a great little universe.
linelm chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
Love this fic! Well I suppose I love all your fics but specially when you tend to ignore S5. ;) And this was so sweet!
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Aw, this was sweet. (: Great job!
GrissLittleGirl chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
I like it!

It's sweet, it's funny, a little bit OOC for Hotch, but it's Valentine's FGS and I'm buying it!

Very well done!