Reviews for Deported?
AssassinsQueen chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
You did a really good job with this chapter :)

I still love this one :)
BAUMember chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
great chapter so sweet i cant wait for the honeymoon update soon..
CaptainCharlieReagan chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
awesome keep this up!
analiesa1013 chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
This story keeps getting cuter and perfect way to end a day with no SMacked on the latest episode.I really wanna see how there honeymoom goes. ; )
rocksmacked chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
AW! Finally, I'm glad Sincliar really accept with Stella..
analiesa1013 chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
Aw! That's all I can say, I loved this chapter so when they were thinking about how to tell Sinclair.I can't wait until they tell him and get to seehiw he reacts.I think hex probally say "finally" like eveyone else did. I wanna see how they deal with working now that they're married,and how Stella deals with her new I'm sure she loves,you should add them changing the name on her door from Bonasera to 't wait to see the next chapte!
MidnightHalcyon chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
SWEET
AssassinsQueen chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Hey :)

You did a good job with the last two chapters :)

I really like it and I'm curious what will happen next :)
rocksmacked chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
It's nice story! Amazing! YAY, we are getting married then Mac will tell Sinclair that creep chief anyway, Mac will help immigration her...
Forensic Girl554 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Amazing :D I love the teams reaction!

Please update soon! Cant wait for the next chapter,

Amy
mzBonasera chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
great chapter. update soon pliz
CaptainCharlieReagan chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
awesome keep this up!
rocksmacked chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Well done! Love it! That's cutest ever smacked! Oh, team really very surprise and never know well of Mac and Stella.. :)
analiesa1013 chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
That has to be the cutest SMacked story,I loved how it was a little like ''the proposal'' but with a CSI twist.I would really like to see how they actually get married,that would be my fave chapter :)
Denese25 chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
I get happy when you update this story. I love it!