Reviews for Before the End of the World
jackie69 chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
So Beautiful...
I really hated when Godric died on TB
tanseynz chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Such complete and utter love in such complete and utter heartbreak. How could anyone come back from that? A precision piece of writing.
Shebali chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Oh, that last line just made the whole thing, brought it together..
hondo64ou chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Great story, I almost cried and the lump in my throat won't go away.
Seamstress chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Wow! That was intense! Very well done.

I enjoy reading your work. I could feel Eric's desperation, rising after hiding it for a couple of days.

Godric seemed tired, and ready to leave. His goodbye to Eric was poignant.

I love how you take a scene from the show and then expand on it. Your stuff always seems to fit effortlessly into the body of the story, and adds so much to it.

Can't wait to read more of your work.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That was a powerful moment. Very believable.
RidesOnPegasus chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
omg i love that ending !
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
"“I love you.” he whispers." Oh, this almost killed me, I almost cried! D I loved your story, it was so sweet! The end was by far the best part, "You were the answer to my prayers." One of the best of Godric and Eric! )
CavalierQueen chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Beautiful. Your stories are always worth waiting for!
scattered21 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Hi EF: Thank you for the alert; I just don't dip into True Blood FF that often and might have missed this one. You have a gift for building the scene and conveying the emotions of the characters. I loved the implied desperation of Eric and how completely numb Godric has become. Eric's last line was terribly beautiful and the most heart-breaking aspect of the story. The lemon was very intense and yet not that x-rated, which isn't easy to achieve. I'm so glad you chose to write this short story. I've heard/read that Godric's character is coming back-probably in flashbacks that will be new scenes, as with Sookie's Gran. We'll see new epis this summer, I guess.

Thanks for sharing; I really enjoyed it! Michelle
TalulaJones chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Ms. Fancier, you have captured me yet again with your wonderful writing. This piece is very different from your others. It was somber and the sex scene felt like lovemaking. I enjoyed it. My favorite line in the entire story was:

“You were on the brink of death. I watched them build the pyre from the woods. Afterwards all they could do was wait for it to happen, and so they did. Your ever fading heartbeat was like a crescendo in my ears. You seemed calm, but your whole being was in prayer. You were calling every god you knew the name of, hoping they’d somehow let you live. You did not want to die. I felt it so strongly. You did not want to die, and from that moment on you were mine. I had found myself in you. I have never been, and will never be, so much alive as I was during our times.

Absolutely beautiful! I was in the moment when I read that, felt like I was Eric praying desperately not to die. Great writing as always.

Thanks for sending me a message!