Reviews for A Question of Honor
Loved this story
haverings chapter 20 . 3/2
oh, i loved this. one of my favourite ncis fics i've read so far
Chantilly's Mom chapter 20 . 9/1/2015
Honestly it took a while for me to get into the story and I've never looked at how long ago it was written but in Gibbs' words "You did good" Looking forward to chasing down a sequel.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/15/2015
Thank you for an amazing story! I loved your versions of Gibbs and Tony and how they met. Well done!
CooperGirlHH chapter 20 . 1/22/2015
One of the best fics around ... truly enjoyed your description of how Gibbs meets Tony. Totally could see it happen! Thank you for writing and sharing it :-)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
YAY! I LOVE THE NOTE! Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
YAY! I like the sound of the sequel. Can't wait to start on it!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 18 . 6/19/2014
Ooo, Tony's dream was interesting. Will Gibbs be doing that in the future? Oh come on Gibbs! Well, I'll admit, he doesn't realize what Tony's dad did. I wonder how he will react when he finds out?
smiles2go chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
Very well done
thesunwillshineclear chapter 20 . 2/2/2014
I loved this so much! Great job :)
LAR76 chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
I have just finished AQOH, what a great read, must say when I found out you started this in high school I was surprised. You write with the maturity of someone twice your age. Your characters had depth and it was so easy to get sucked into the story. Right I'm si glad I found this when it was complete as I don't think I would have coped with waiting for you to updated,very awesome story. I'm of to read the sequel now. Ps I love how your Tony/ Gibbs relationship is unfolding :-)
kkirkl chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
I know this story was published hear almost four years ago, but somehow, I guess I had managed to miss it during the two years since I discovered . I enjoyed the story very much. I assume you have graduated college and I hope that you are now a successful published writer of original works. Best of look to you.
Now on to your sequel, A Matter of Trust.
Kay
Angeljoe chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
I love this story. Started it today and couldn't put it down! Loved how you captured the relationship between Gibbs and Tony without giving one too much power over the other, whilst expressing the conundrum that is Tony. Loved it and looking forward to reading the sequel. Great work.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
Hey, months after the story is completed, I've just finished reading (I started yesterday), and I wanted to say thanks for the ride. It was amazing, and I think you really captured the characters here, from Gibbs' gruff affection to Tony's defensive vulnerability. Loved every second, and I'll see you in the sequel.

Zany
guest chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this story and how much I will miss having it to turn to whenever I had a free minute. It is like having a good friend leave. You have a real gift for writing and I look forward to reading more of your work. I really like the pre-series stories and have read some excellent ones but I have to say that this one was special. Congratulations on a fantastic work!