Reviews for A Question of Honor
amaia chapter 20 . 2/2
I hope you're still writing; this was fantastic...lots of Tony whump, w a really good plot. Of course, by now, there's no more Tony on ncis, so, as Dorothy said to the scarecrow, "I think I'll miss you most of all, Tibbs."
Sparky199 chapter 20 . 1/23
Awesome!
siddigfan chapter 20 . 9/26/2016
Its a few years after you wrote this story but, it had me enthralled here in 2016! This was an amazing story with an amazing plot! Great characters, too! I couldn't stop reading and now it's almost 5am! I just couldn't go to sleep without knowing the ending! Thanks for the great story! :-)
Guest chapter 20 . 3/26/2016
Loved this story
haverings chapter 20 . 3/2/2016
oh, i loved this. one of my favourite ncis fics i've read so far
Chantilly's Mom chapter 20 . 9/1/2015
Honestly it took a while for me to get into the story and I've never looked at how long ago it was written but in Gibbs' words "You did good" Looking forward to chasing down a sequel.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/15/2015
Thank you for an amazing story! I loved your versions of Gibbs and Tony and how they met. Well done!
CooperGirlHH chapter 20 . 1/22/2015
One of the best fics around ... truly enjoyed your description of how Gibbs meets Tony. Totally could see it happen! Thank you for writing and sharing it :-)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
YAY! I LOVE THE NOTE! Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
YAY! I like the sound of the sequel. Can't wait to start on it!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 18 . 6/19/2014
Ooo, Tony's dream was interesting. Will Gibbs be doing that in the future? Oh come on Gibbs! Well, I'll admit, he doesn't realize what Tony's dad did. I wonder how he will react when he finds out?
smiles2go chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
Very well done
thesunwillshineclear chapter 20 . 2/2/2014
I loved this so much! Great job :)
LAR76 chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
I have just finished AQOH, what a great read, must say when I found out you started this in high school I was surprised. You write with the maturity of someone twice your age. Your characters had depth and it was so easy to get sucked into the story. Right I'm si glad I found this when it was complete as I don't think I would have coped with waiting for you to updated,very awesome story. I'm of to read the sequel now. Ps I love how your Tony/ Gibbs relationship is unfolding :-)
kkirkl chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
I know this story was published hear almost four years ago, but somehow, I guess I had managed to miss it during the two years since I discovered . I enjoyed the story very much. I assume you have graduated college and I hope that you are now a successful published writer of original works. Best of look to you.
Now on to your sequel, A Matter of Trust.
Kay