Reviews for Lies and Life
pinkmama1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I think I want Booth OUT of a suit rather than in one. LOL (Except my friend is croching a Booth for me and he's going to be in a suit. But if it was a live one . . . . )

I've been reading all your completed Bones stories from the bottom and I really like them. :o)
Pawy chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Aww, very very very nice one shot. Love the details in the descriptions, Booth's inner thoughts and I liked the dialog too.

And of course, who doesn't want a Booth in a suit?

Added to favorites.
housexbonesobsession chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
OMG, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Everything about it was perfect. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. I love how she said that it was something Bren would do, not Bones. I loved the ending, especially. I just loved the whole thing. Amazing, amazing, amazing. :D
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Wow! I absolutely LOVED this one! Brilliantly written, the ideas were well conveyed, and the premise was rock solid! Fantastic work, hope for more soon!
bones freek chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow! Loved this story! I don't think anyone could have played the suit out like you did. Great story, really.

-bones freek-
emlovesyouu chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Oh yeah i so want a Booth in a suit.

Em X
wrotethebookonhardtoget chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Good Job! I liked it!
Nat D chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Oh, man, how I want a Booth in a suit. And out of it. And throwing knives at me. And as the badass FBI Agent. And with that Cocky Belt.

So so much.

That was awesome. Really, I'm not just saying.

Favorited D

Congrats!
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Great story! 3
M. Rig chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
what i want is for you to write a hundred more fics on the finer points of booth's habidashery; who knew clothing could be so sexy? lol... *seriously* a thousand other writers have managed to make him sexy naked, but leave it to your particular brand of subtle understated elegance to make the damn clothing on him so profoundly hot. *wow*

: )

i thought this was just pitch-perfect. i've always admired your restraint and this fic just reminds me of why you're so great at this. it was just...classy, which i feel these characters really deserve. beautiful and emotionally resonant! holy crap...

: )

made my day...
Profilerchic chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I do, I do! *waves hands* pick me!

...ok,ok, first things first.. T-T *glomp* OMG, i'm cryin here.

this was amazing. it fits them so well(if only it would happen), specially after that epi. this was really good. keep it up.
BunnyKat chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Oh, utter sweetness. Totally understandable to center a piece around Booth's suit... it is a very nice suit. *smiles* Well done!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
great shot. loved the dream suit and the graey 3 piece he brought in the show, he is so, so hot in it look forward to more soon
Crelga chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
That was great! Always how I would have loved the first episode of season five to have gone (though I did love the episode and how the whole psychic thing went, so hmm). Ha, I would have been happy with exactly this-but you did a great job to keep us all satisfied through reading, so all good.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
LOVE

SO AMAZING

sry, wish i was more articulate, but your brilliant story has rendered me effectively speechless :)