Reviews for Lies and Life
dance. phalanges. dance chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
That was cute! How awesome would it be if they actually did the quoting thing in the actual show? There has been a bit of that though, since Angela keeps walking in saying, "Awkward, very awkward".
hrhdana chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
i lourve this story!

so cute and lovely and ahppy and makes me really happy! well done! also can take booth if a three piece suit (or without it) any day of the week!

well done, what would ange say?
Lizicia chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Who wouldn't want a Booth in a suit? I missed the suit in the last episode and I'm waiting for its return :D

I liked the story. No, I loved it. Simple use of words, just flowing and coming together in an effortless story. I love how you incorporated the happenings of the episode into this story. Yes, I definitely loved this story as a whole.
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
M - yummy. Booth in a suit - yes please XD. Lovely story, liked the connection between his clothes in the dream and his clothes afterwards.
pluvia somnium chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Who doesn't want a Booth in a suit? It's a really great story, good job!
Temperance Alibella Potter chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Once again your story has brightened my day :)
ilovemclife chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
OMG loved this! great job! loved the booth suit, and loved the EITB quoting! great job!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Good story!
browner864 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I'll fight you for Booth in a 3-piece suit! He is WAY too yummilicious in that damn thing! But now I may have to refer to him as hunk-o-spunk :)

This was cute and I'm still smiling with the image of him in that vest still in my mind. Seriuosly - could it fit him any better?

Sorry - I'll stop now...maybe :)
manual84 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This was so beautiful. And a very creative look at this. I haven't seen anyone else do it this way.
Bonesy Babe chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Can I have a Booth WITHOUT a suit? LOL Boxers & socks only please! :) Cute story...I liked it.
boothtempe chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
love it... love it... it was really awesome...
theybelongtogether chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
this was very cute.

And who wouldn't want a Booth in a suit?
Monisse chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I loved this piece, very well written and filled with passion. Thank you for sharing.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Hi there,

Oh My! What a chapter! I loved it...It was so poignant how Booth missed his dream...How he missed her...Love how she came to him at three in the morning...It was his dream, but it was her book...She had written what she wanted, what she needed and he had dreamed it...Their little 'folie a deux'...I loved it, especially the ending...I have to say that I love Booth in that suit too, but hmm, I reckon he is alot better with it off!...

Ger