Reviews for Lies and Life
Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I hope the official writers do as good a job bringing B&B together. Bravo.
dance. phalanges. dance chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
That was cute! How awesome would it be if they actually did the quoting thing in the actual show? There has been a bit of that though, since Angela keeps walking in saying, "Awkward, very awkward".
hrhdana chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
i lourve this story!

so cute and lovely and ahppy and makes me really happy! well done! also can take booth if a three piece suit (or without it) any day of the week!

well done, what would ange say?
Lizicia chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Who wouldn't want a Booth in a suit? I missed the suit in the last episode and I'm waiting for its return :D

I liked the story. No, I loved it. Simple use of words, just flowing and coming together in an effortless story. I love how you incorporated the happenings of the episode into this story. Yes, I definitely loved this story as a whole.
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
M - yummy. Booth in a suit - yes please XD. Lovely story, liked the connection between his clothes in the dream and his clothes afterwards.
pluvia somnium chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Who doesn't want a Booth in a suit? It's a really great story, good job!
Temperance Alibella Potter chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Once again your story has brightened my day :)
ilovemclife chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
OMG loved this! great job! loved the booth suit, and loved the EITB quoting! great job!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Good story!
browner864 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I'll fight you for Booth in a 3-piece suit! He is WAY too yummilicious in that damn thing! But now I may have to refer to him as hunk-o-spunk :)

This was cute and I'm still smiling with the image of him in that vest still in my mind. Seriuosly - could it fit him any better?

Sorry - I'll stop now...maybe :)
manual84 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This was so beautiful. And a very creative look at this. I haven't seen anyone else do it this way.
Bonesy Babe chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Can I have a Booth WITHOUT a suit? LOL Boxers & socks only please! :) Cute story...I liked it.
boothtempe chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
love it... love it... it was really awesome...
theybelongtogether chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
this was very cute.

And who wouldn't want a Booth in a suit?
Monisse chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I loved this piece, very well written and filled with passion. Thank you for sharing.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »