Reviews for Lies and Life
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Hi there,

Oh My! What a chapter! I loved it...It was so poignant how Booth missed his dream...How he missed her...Love how she came to him at three in the morning...It was his dream, but it was her book...She had written what she wanted, what she needed and he had dreamed it...Their little 'folie a deux'...I loved it, especially the ending...I have to say that I love Booth in that suit too, but hmm, I reckon he is alot better with it off!...

Ger
eitoph chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
You know, it's not something I'd have ever though of, but you totally made the whole idea work. I really enjoyed it!
Nonna Minerva chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I want a Booth without a suit (or any piece of clothes) more! Cute and sweet! Good job!
rak22705 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Absolutely loved your story and Booth's suit. I think we all wish we had Booth in his suit
Dream4aSleepyZombie chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Can I have booth without the suit? :) please. That was great I can so see that happening on the show. Great job.
Solomynne chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
another solid story from you, miss tadpole.

it was perfect.

that's all i have to say.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
that was good
sunlitdays7 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That is one of the best, cutest and most heartbreaking fics I have ever read. Amazing job. :)
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
You're right. It's definitely worth a shot. Fingers crossed.

This was terrific. I loved the look on Booth's face when he told Sweets that he missed the clothes...such a lie! And he totally knew it.

Oh the suit. Songs, poetry and much more fic needs to be written about the wonderful that is Booth's three piece suit. This definitely did it justice:)

Loved the ending, how she recognized the suit. Perfect.

Terrific job!

Leah
allthatisevil chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Oh, yes, yes, yes, my dear Em, you're a dream come true for the reader.

Thank you for pointing out that they were Bren and Booth in the book/dream. Thank you for giving to that fact the meaning it has. Thank you for making Brennan the one that saw it.

It's a lovely, sweet story and amazingly written.

If I had a Booth in a three piece suit I don't think I would give him to you, but I'd be willing to share him ;P
GCatsPjs chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I want booth... with the suit... on the floor next to the bed, okay... cliche...

HOT story, Em! Awesome! I've missed you! :)
deltainfinity chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That wa G!

I loved it so much!

You did a fantastioc job!

Way to go!