Reviews for Lies and Life
eitoph chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
You know, it's not something I'd have ever though of, but you totally made the whole idea work. I really enjoyed it!
Nonna Minerva chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I want a Booth without a suit (or any piece of clothes) more! Cute and sweet! Good job!
rak22705 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Absolutely loved your story and Booth's suit. I think we all wish we had Booth in his suit
Dream4aSleepyZombie chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Can I have booth without the suit? :) please. That was great I can so see that happening on the show. Great job.
Solomynne chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
another solid story from you, miss tadpole.

it was perfect.

that's all i have to say.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
that was good
sunlitdays7 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That is one of the best, cutest and most heartbreaking fics I have ever read. Amazing job. :)
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
You're right. It's definitely worth a shot. Fingers crossed.

This was terrific. I loved the look on Booth's face when he told Sweets that he missed the clothes...such a lie! And he totally knew it.

Oh the suit. Songs, poetry and much more fic needs to be written about the wonderful that is Booth's three piece suit. This definitely did it justice:)

Loved the ending, how she recognized the suit. Perfect.

Terrific job!

Leah
allthatisevil chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Oh, yes, yes, yes, my dear Em, you're a dream come true for the reader.

Thank you for pointing out that they were Bren and Booth in the book/dream. Thank you for giving to that fact the meaning it has. Thank you for making Brennan the one that saw it.

It's a lovely, sweet story and amazingly written.

If I had a Booth in a three piece suit I don't think I would give him to you, but I'd be willing to share him ;P
GCatsPjs chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I want booth... with the suit... on the floor next to the bed, okay... cliche...

HOT story, Em! Awesome! I've missed you! :)
deltainfinity chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That wa G!

I loved it so much!

You did a fantastioc job!

Way to go!