Reviews for Guilt
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Here are a few other disasters Dean could have mentioned that in numbers of dead were worse than the Haiti earthquake:
the bubonic plague- 1/3 of the world's population dead.
the Irish potato famine- 1 million people starved to death.
World War I and II- 98 million dead.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
They did seem to have lots of extra disasters while Lucifer was on the loose.
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Aww, poor Sam. Dean is such a great big brother to help him like that.
spnMom chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Gosh, I never thought about that... even the "natural" disasters may have been prevented if it wasn't the apocalypse. How will Sam ever know the difference... There is too much death and destruction every day even without the apocalypse. Great short!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Wonderful story, good read. What happened in Haiti is awful! I can't even watch the news on it. I hate seeing all the hurt people.

Very moving story. I never would have thought to make a story like this.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
OH I thought this was so sad.

I really liked the angel you used for this and I loved it.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
aww this was brilliant! :O

amazing connection- love how minds work :)

brilliant hun
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
i LOVE this story. its TOO perfect. it squeezes my heart just right.

the violent need to do SOMETHING. we all feel it, but to feel like it's your fault, is truly incredible. and you capture sam in 'incredibly my fault mode' outstandingly per your usual.

i just can see dean backing him until and subtly pinning him to the bed.

“All right. C'mon.” I stood up and patted his arm. “Shoes off. Lay down. C’mon.”

my favorite line. such a bittersweet moment. tragedy meets care.

you rock my world as always ;-)
Hunnique chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
He crumpled, his face crumpled up into that ‘explain this to me so it makes sense’ look that he’s had since before he could walk and he couldn‘t figure out how his GlowWorm lit up.

Lady, you have a way with words!
donilou2 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I agree, I think Haiti would affect Sam just like that, and I'm glad Dean's awesome enough to try and help Sam do something about it.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
aww! sammy! no it's not your fault! i liked it!
jespretender chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Why am I not surprised that you managed to fit a real disaster into fiction and do it so well. It was moving and you caught the characters so well. Dean's comeback at Sam's self blame was so good.
TraSan chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Woo hoo! Well, look who climbed into Sam's head! Well done. In "Free to Be You and Me" you can see his guilt while he's watching the news and then in "Sam Interrupted" his inner demons obviously torture him with both Dean essentially telling him he's a monster and all those people telling him how they were doomed and it was his fault.

Cement truck full of guilt on his shoulder, indeed.

I really like how frantic you had Sam here to help, to do something, and how Dean broke him out of the funk at finally got him to go to bed.

Wonderful bro-mo, excellent observations.

Just lovely.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Yes, Sam WOULD think himself responsible for Haiti. He would blame that on Lucifer Death, working together.

Poor Sam. By the time May rolls around, I fear his mindset will make him say yes to Lucifer, even if Dean is right at his side.

love, Robin
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Oh that was just heartbreaking. I just kind of feel drained after that. It was very lovely and emotional. I loved it. It is the only good thing about this last episode. I hope they explore it more. That was a really awesome short story. I think I must go and read it again...