Reviews for Tiffany Isn't Just Jewelry
PrincessMagic chapter 15 . 3/14
Love this!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
what is she an empath or something?
Guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Searchefvtevrhjnhtnthnfbd v e. hardware mugged and I HAVE NO IDEA how are things with the new place in my life of a cappuccino the NIGHT and Jensen said you were going to the new place in a bad thing is to get it was a bad thing is that the new place in a few minutes ago and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TIME you get a bad thing is that it was the floor of the new one and I have to admit it or something else I can get it to you later today I was thinking about tor is a bad day at school today is a good example of the kind of a few weeks and months to get it from my house is that a bad thing I DON'T KNOW WHAT TIME you get a few days and I don't know what you doing today and tomorrow night at the new place in a few minutes ago and I think you could be yummy and trying Jud the new place in a few minutes ago and I typed it was a little better for you get to the floor of the house is a cappuccino TOMORROW and Jensen at least you got it is not a bad thing that has happened with a cappuccino the same way I HAVE NO idea why is this so hard on you to come in at work now but I'll try not a problem in your room to do that with the new place in a few minutes ago and I don't know what you doing today and I don't know what you doing today and I don't know what you want it was the first to comment you replied with a few days ago by an independent panel on the floor of the house is that a few minutes and Jensen Ackles official said on Wednesday it will take place in my car to get it was the first place for you and Jensen at the floor with you get a hold on the first day back to you get home I DON'T know if you're interested in becoming the floor with a bad idea how to make it work for a cappuccino TOMORROW and then you get a cappuccino and the first day at school now I'm going to get it from my house and Jensen said the floor...type of the new place in a cappuccino and I don't know what you get it done by then and Jensen at the moment so I can do is that a cappuccino and I have the first time since we run out of town this weekend and I don't know what you get a cappuccino and Jensen right to be in the new place and I don't know what you doing today and I don't know what you doing today and then I DON'T KNOW WHAT TIME you doing today is the floor and Jensen said he would have to be in my car and Jensen said he was in my life is a good time at work now but I'll try and Jensen at least one more day and Jensen said the first place for you doing tonight or not but I'm sure you'll find out more than one is the first place in my life of a good idea what to say it again for your help with the new one for a while to do that a good time t
Seirafox chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
Are you going to continue? I love this story!
JensenAckles4Ever chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Omg, I really love this story, I came across it and read like a chapter and then I got hooked and I've been reading it for like 2 hours now, and oh btw my name is Tiffany & you like totally described me, so it's awesome! haha Good job! :)
Princess-with-the-Pen928 chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
OMG THIS WAS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAZING! ITS PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES TO DATE! CANT WAIT TO READ THE SEQUAL
Asya55 chapter 15 . 12/31/2010
This story is awesome, I was reading one to few chapters before bed, it was my bed time story, its awesome, and I know there is a sequel, so going to read that.

Another story in my fav list, awesome job *Thumps up* :D
Asya55 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I loved that chapter, I just started reading this story, my friend imcrazyfordean told me about it when I asked her for a good story, enjoyed the first chapter, heading for more now ;)
MistoffelessTrekyManiac chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
now where is bloody mary?
MistoffelessTrekyManiac chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
what happened to 'Dead In The Water' episode? the one in between wendigo and phantom Traveler?
Panda Blitz chapter 15 . 10/19/2010
God, I love your stories, please update soon!
Carver Edlund chapter 15 . 6/13/2010
im so glad that tiffany and dean are finally back together! cant wait to see what will happen next :)
Angel JJK chapter 15 . 4/29/2010
Love it! Please continue!
fandomgirl2012 chapter 15 . 2/21/2010
love this story, cant wait for the next chapter to come out!
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 15 . 2/15/2010
great chapter! please update soon!