Reviews for Count On Me
Stella chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE!

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS LEAVE US AT CLIFFYS?
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Ooh. This was amazing. (THINGS LIKE THIS SHOULD BE CANON UGH WHY IS IT NOT please can you go be a writer for marathon so we can have this in canon tv?)
JBA chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Please! Please write a sequel that continues the story :•) Thanks sooo much if you do 5/5
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Sequal, please?
Hotchick6701 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
AWW i love it! so cute how Tim is so careing for her and her parents well her :)
SaraSyco chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Sequel. Now. This is epic.

Please! You make this best TIM N Sam stories :)
SaraSyco chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Sequel. Now. This is epic.

Please! You make this best TIM N Sam stories :)
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Why do you have to be so dang awesome of a writer? I should just copy and paste every review I wrote to you and just put them in every story I read from you. But i can't since Im using a DSI To read fanfiction.
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I love it so much! Please please please write a sequel soon, I'm begging you. Let me know what it's called. Please! ;)
ClaireClaudiaL chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
SEQUEL! RAWR! *Rips your heart out* GIMME THE SEQUEL!

Lol. Just kidding. Please make the sequel. You're just too awesome! :D

Crystal
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
A cute story! I thought her parents would have died though.
Happy-go-lucky-chick chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I'm dying to read more. And i don't just mean this story, anything else you have up your sleeve is good enough for me )

happy belated birthday 0

uhg, i'm always late. Yeah thats me, like this review

darn it, babbling again

(Tapes mouth)

AWESOME STORY! :D oh no, its the awesome word again. FANTABULOUS!

thats better. i'm looking forward to reading another sam/scam!

O o, rhymey.

this story kinda made me want to write one of my own but i will obviously fail if i try that, i'm a Blossom/Brick writer and i should stay that way cuz yours wins that cake! :p

Amazing how you put everything in one chapter.

wowspecular, greatastic, fanominizzle!

ahem

thats's all i gotta say, dont you eva stop what you doing, so you keep doing these stories cuz it's like you were meant to do them. so keep doing them! (takes out chainsaw) IM SERIOUS!

With hugs and kisses
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Love it as usual. And I would like a sequel very much. I'm just starting to get to reading again and so am going to try and raed the 4th chapter of HU soon:)
ALivingDream chapter 1 . 1/28/2010