Reviews for Someday's Readers
funvince chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
I really liked the contrast you made between the writer and reader characters of this series. I especially liked the interaction between new bookworm Anita King and Yomiko.
mnicole90 chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
I feel the need to comment again simply because the previous reviews didn't seem to convey the amazingness of the story. This makes me want to go to a giant bookstore and just buy books! Your love of literature really shows through in your writing and the fic to show that through is definitely Read or Die.

I'm writing a fic for Read or Die, but it is more focused on the social lives of the characters than the books they read and search for. I don't really have the knowledge of literature required to do that accurately. But anyway, yes, it was a lovely read.
mnicole90 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Wow. Just... WOW. That was amazing! You wrote something wonderful and very true to the characters. Not once did I find any of the character's actions out of place. I was impressed by the amount of knowledge you must have to write something like this. Knowledge of the characters and their backgrounds and personalities and also that of the books they were interested in. You must love literature as much at the characters in this series!

Each sentence seemed to flow right into the next, making it very easy to read despite my needing to expand my vocabulary a bit. Reading about writers writing makes me want to write! Very inspiring piece. I haven't even read the next chapter yet. I really don't understand why this fic doesn't have more reviews. Keep up the good work!
SecondSeraphim chapter 2 . 3/6/2010