Reviews for Dustfinger and Resa
Welcome2DaHouseOfFun chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
Aw, no it was cute- that is how it should have ended! Please do the sequel soon- and thanx for the mention! ;)
Sauron Gorthaur chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
Sweet ending. I liked that you showed Dustfinger's sacrificial side there at the end, that he's willing to give up Resa so that she can have a happy life - a very important, and often ignored, side of his personality.

I'll be on the lookout for the sequel. Keep on writing!

Sauron Gorthaur chapter 9 . 4/2/2010
Ha, very funny - I can almost see that dumbfounded look on Basta's face. I think Dustfinger gets a lot a pleasure out of confusing Basta. Good chapter.

Welcome2DaHouseOfFun chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
Ha! Aw, one chapter? So sad.
Welcome2DaHouseOfFun chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
Oh, please do (update and sequel- and technically you already have a bunch because there's three of us!) What's dusty gonna do? Come on dusty! Tackle him to the ground- fight,fight fight for that love.

(no, densi. No cheryl cole!)
Sauron Gorthaur chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
Nice cliffhanger endings for Chapter 7 and 8. I like how you are showing the feistiness of Resa - she would definately be the type to kick Basta. I eagerly wait to see what Dustfinger will do to save her. And, definately, a sequel would be great. Keep on writing!

Welcome2DaHouseOfFun chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
Oh, no. Big scary Basta, put the nice lady down!
Welcome2DaHouseOfFun chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Ooh, I wonder what she will do next?
Sauron Gorthaur chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
Hey, congratulations on your first story. You have a good grasp on the characters' personalities, particularly Resa's. I could definately see her being upset by Basta taking her markers - she's so fond of drawing and small trinkets, especially if they're from Dustfinger. Also, I think you did a good job with Basta's personality. He spoke and acted in the same sneering way he does in the books. Fantastic job with the characters all around!

On the side of constructive criticizm, you have a lot of problems with punctuation and spelling. I would suggest checking out the Beta Readers, any of whom would be thrilled to help you out. I am a Beta if you would like me to help you. This is a good story, so I don't want to see it spoiled by distracting grammar problems. Please, don't let this discourage you. I think you have great potential, but you really need to let someone help you with the grammar.

Great work and I hope you continue to write. Good luck!

Welcome2DaHouseOfFun chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
Oh, resa if only you knew!

But you don't know anything tee hee!

Mischeif managed :) Update soon
Tommyboy1331 chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
kinda sweet! Keep it going!
Tommyboy1331 chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Markers, why cry over markers?
KOKOHARTSU chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
LOVE THIS!
Welcome2DaHouseOfFun chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
BAD DUSTY! BAD BOY!

Oh wait, that sounds like some dumb slash...

Well anyhoo update soon!
Welcome2DaHouseOfFun chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Liked it, then again I love any dustyxresa! Update soon!